I'm Lost! Greenfield

Comm

common sense no?
You’ll be surprised. An ETL thought a lot of COVID-19 items was being unloaded one day but not a single item was unloaded. ETL looked at the COVID-19 card on greenfield and assumed all of it was being unloaded.

Is there a report in Greenfield that lists all the sales floor ties in the store? Or does anyone know of a report since all the computers are now Google Chrome? I miss looking up the tie report.😢

Is there a report in Greenfield that lists all the sales floor ties in the store? Or does anyone know of a report since all the computers are now Google Chrome? I miss looking up the tie report.😢
Ck under the virtual pog on the zebra. It might be there.

Is there a place in greenfield to see how much an item cost each for target. I thought I saw it somewhere. Like a head of lettuce cost us 24 cents.
Also is there anyway to see who ordered what in Pfresh? Thank you.

Last edited:
Comm

common sense no?

Greenfield is easy to use once you understand it. That comes from time. I've used such programs in the past and I will have to admit navigation at first is very difficult.

It's the type program that the only way you'll learn to navigate it is by use. Once comfortable with it, you will find a tremendous amount of useful information. This an area where leadership fails miserably at the store level.

The horizontal and vertical integration of systems like this one are crucial to surviving the next decade. It would put a stop to a lot of confusion in regards to how things are supposed to work.

Just another item lost from corporate to the store.

Back