Archived Greetings and Salutations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi board!

My name is Dave, and I work as a Hardlines Team Lead at a medium volume store. I've worked for Target for about a year and a half, and was hired into my position. I was referred by one of my team members to this site after venting my frustrations to him that I was mislead during my interviews about promotion possibilities, as the ETL who did my interview wound up being my current ETL. I've perused the site at various times, and was shocked on a couple occasions when I'd read stories about things that I thought were only specific to my store. I used to go to my ETL-HR with things going on in the store that needed to stop (Leaders admonishing Team Members in front of Guests, ETL's stealing, AP pencil-whipping counts), but found that she was just a revolving door for problems … they went in and out, with no resolution ever. So to the creator of this site, I thank you for creating an avenue for what appears to be a good portion of Team Members, and would also like to thank the community here for keeping such a great forum thriving. Hope to get into some great discussions with you all soon!

- DaveJC

Howdy.
If that's your real name, I'd deep-six it real quick.
We stay on the down-low here as leadership likes to lurk around these threads.

Hi board!

My name is Dave, and I work as a Hardlines Team Lead at a medium volume store. I've worked for Target for about a year and a half, and was hired into my position. I was referred by one of my team members to this site after venting my frustrations to him that I was mislead during my interviews about promotion possibilities, as the ETL who did my interview wound up being my current ETL. I've perused the site at various times, and was shocked on a couple occasions when I'd read stories about things that I thought were only specific to my store. I used to go to my ETL-HR with things going on in the store that needed to stop (Leaders admonishing Team Members in front of Guests, ETL's stealing, AP pencil-whipping counts), but found that she was just a revolving door for problems … they went in and out, with no resolution ever. So to the creator of this site, I thank you for creating an avenue for what appears to be a good portion of Team Members, and would also like to thank the community here for keeping such a great forum thriving. Hope to get into some great discussions with you all soon!

- DaveJC

*edit: Nevermind got it.

Also welcome to thebreakroom.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! I am glad you find it as a useful resource!

If you have any issues (Such as wanting to change your username) send myself or another admin/mod a PM.

B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back