Archived Greetings from the Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

signingminion

WAVing in the air like I just don't care
I love my coolers, especially when the AC is broken. I have been with Spot for 3yrs, 4yrs. They kind of blend together after a bit and I can't find my start date on my email app. I hail from the north east. Our store is a Pfresh from open.

I am a perishables assistant currently. After years of fighting for a promotion and doing the work at the regular tm pay. I was hired for softlines, but only worked there for six months or so. I have managed to get myself cross-trained for Pricing, Instocks, and Plano as well. Backroom equipment should come through by the holidays as well as guest service.

I'm aiming for a TL position. I missed out on the APTL as they only interviewed me after they had a candidate picked out. I am watching for an opening at my store or one close and training where I can in the meanwhile.

I am really looking forward to having somewhere I can ask for ideas and answers outside of my store. The couple people I know from other areas or that transferred have all left Spot.

Welcome! Did you go through any conversations with the higher ups about being promoted? I ask because I'm in a similar situation. After six years there are only four of us left who were originally brought on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back