Archived Grocery Jingle Must Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

buliSBI

Former Team Member
Has anyone else heard the latest Target Grocery jingle describing every single grocery item Target carries. The stations in my area are playing about every half hour, and its driving me up the wall.

Oh god... it's so smug too! "Listen to our grocery jingle by up and coming group [whatever]"

Mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie...

Haven't heard this, but it kind of sounds like the commercials for saving 5% with the Discover card.

hey i liked the crazy crack lady! better than a bunch of folks dancing around singing about pencils or pumpkin pie.

hey i liked the crazy crack lady! better than a bunch of folks dancing around singing about pencils or pumpkin pie.

Or "Shaun White hoodies and DENIM!" The BTS commercials get on my nerves every year.

Or "Shaun White hoodies and DENIM!" The BTS commercials get on my nerves every year.
No way! The denim commercials always crack me up.
The holiday commercial about the Redcard is annoying to me. That and the Neiman Marcus/We have all these really expensive brands coming to Target in December ad that plays in electronics.

I haven't heard the Grocery jingle yet, I'm not looking forward to it.

I can't believe Target is that proud and celebrating that they are opening on Thanksgiving.

By the way Target, you just made it Black Thursday not Black Friday.

Our STL was saying that a few bf's ago. I know the last couple of years I haven't heard that out of him.

I haven't heard about "Green Friday" since I opened 2 years ago (1 STL/2 ETLs-GE/2 ETLs-HL/3.5 GSTLs ago in Target "years"), and I saw the Black Friday commercials last night. They actually said Black Friday in them. D-:

I can deal with most of those TV ads. However, I'm so sick and tired of hearing the BlueRay promo ad that we have in our DVD sections. Not sure if they are at your store, but its a TV thats been playing the same Blueray ad for like a year. Goes over movies like Salt, Sound of Music, Despicable Me, and my least favorite the Sex in the City scene where that idiot falls off the camel and screams. I swear to God, the only reason I look up when it comes on is because I'm hoping her head lands on a rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back