Archived Grocery

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about they just completely gut market and add the floor space to the backroom. Expand SFS to every store and guarantee 2 day shipping (free with a redcard). Let the stores focus on differentiating themselves from Walmart while competing against Amazon.

Isn't Amazon eating everyone's lunch? Spot has made an investment in the Supers and in adding market to older stores. It seems counter intuitive to convert them into distribution centers. But meh, I could be wrong.

Only a couple of Grocery items I would buy at my own store. Most of my shopping is at 2 other local chain stores.

Also, we don't have a consistent FDC team to keep the floor filled since STL isn't giving the department enough hours for 5 day truck unloads. Every once in awhile, I stock the coolers between the other Logistic Processes.

Isn't Amazon eating everyone's lunch? Spot has made an investment in the Supers and in adding market to older stores. It seems counter intuitive to convert them into distribution centers. But meh, I could be wrong.
I forgot about the supers. We don't have them out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back