Archived Gross Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and today I walked past the boat which was surrounded by a mob of guests and not once, not twice but three different times he bends down to dig in the spider wrap drawer and about half of his ass crack is on full display

Hah, had that last week. Came around the corner in receiving to get a 6 inch view of the Grand Canyon. I told the TM to pull their pants up after cringing for a second.

lol I was told today that over this past weekend somebody shit in the fitting room and today someone wrote “POOOP” in actual poop on the wall of the men’s bathroom.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Someone pooped on the salesfloor.

Someone else stepped in it.

Person who stepped in it realized they stepped it in, and scraped their foot off on the endcap basedecks all the way down C and D.

Guess who got called to clean that one up? This guy.

Before you ask, yes, it was human poo and not dog poo. Verified by cameras.

Jesus H Fucking Christ, I hate people.
I've never had anything as bad as that, but I did have some Norteño piece of shit order his son to drop his pants and take a piss in a toys aisle 2 or 3 years ago.

Someone left a diaper bag with dirty diapers and spoiled milk in lost and found behind Guest Services. Despite me saying to just toss it they wanted the other TPS to go through it for any personal documents.

Her face once she broke the seal on that ESIM bag.... which reminds me I need to save that video in the H file.

There's these Threshold towels that have been coming in reeking of garlic. No stains or signs of a spill on them, plastic wrap in mint condition, and then you cut them open and the garlic stench knocks you over. WTF?

someone peed on the floor in the fitting room the other day
rip

When a guest returns something of linen (especially bath towels) that smell like they've been sitting under an ashtray for a few weeks.

Reactions: Dog
While cashiering, a guest had her young child with her and the child was not feeling well (maybe the flu?) and vomited onto the floor near the register in front of the one I was working at. I offered a bag to the guest for the child in case they needed it, called my GSTL over, and they worked with the cart attendant to clean up the mess.

"Guest" wacking off in the bathroom and getting it everywhere :eek:. I felt bad for the cart attendant who had to clean it up.

Girl standing in line today blows her nose in her hand, then proceeds to lick her hand clean. Almost lost my lunch.

Yes hello bitchy 16 year old girl apprehended for taking half the liquor aisle out in a bag, two things:
1) that attitude of defiance will not get you far in life.
2) when I warn you not to mess with the bench handcuffs because they’re nasty as hell and get used for junkies and bums, staring me in the eyes and licking them was not a smart move. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Yes hello bitchy 16 year old girl apprehended for taking half the liquor aisle out in a bag, two things:
1) that attitude of defiance will not get you far in life.
2) when I warn you not to mess with the bench handcuffs because they’re nasty as hell and get used for junkies and bums, staring me in the eyes and licking them was not a smart move. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

ew. ( I can't think of anything else to say .... which is unusual. ) just ew.

Did a reset for Starbucks, setting out a cart-load of new tumblers.
In the middle of making a yoga-mom's drink & her little darlings are trying out all the tumblers with straws.
I said "Oops! You don't know how many others have tried those out, guys."
Yoga-mom went nuts, asking why we didn't wipe those down & my TL said "Most people have sense enough NOT to use them until they've purchased & WASHED them."

But guests have the privilege to act a fool.

We don't have the same privilege to react to them likewise.

Just another reason why we get the big bucks!!!

I've seen WAY worse than that toilet.

At my old job we had a lady basically have explosive diarrhea from our front door all the way to our bathroom (which was in the back of our store). My assistant manager paged me 911 (yep). When I called him he let me know what happened and asked if he should call the Hazmat team. ... I told him to grab some gloves & bleach and get to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back