Archived Gross Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dump a big bottle of hand sanitizer all over the top of their head then send them on break.

Apparently someone threw up in one of the urinals today. One of the urinals in the temporary trailer bathrooms we have at the moment due to remodel. CA & ETL-GE had to clean it up.

Once again, I state that I could never be a cart attendant, and firmly believe they should make more than the rest of us. Hazard pay.

Apparently someone threw up in one of the urinals today. One of the urinals in the temporary trailer bathrooms we have at the moment due to remodel. CA & ETL-GE had to clean it up.

Once again, I state that I could never be a cart attendant, and firmly believe they should make more than the rest of us. Hazard pay.

2nd that. We need combat pay and free booze.

Serious question is there anything that can be done about a TM who comes to work smelling like shit, piss, vomit, roadkill and sewage?

There's this nerdlord on flow who claims he doesn't have running water at his house (and therefore can't shower or do laundry often) because his budget is tight, but somehow manages to come up with enough money to buy nerd shit and vidyagames every paycheck. He smells absolutely fucking awful and his red shirts are more greenish-gray than red. I worked a couple shifts with him in market last week and I had to breathe through my mouth for five hours which is not fun. He follows me around while we work to drone on about nerd trivia and I don't have the heart to tell him to fuck off. Also in my experience, having living on my own for a while, water bills have always been the cheapest of my utility bills by far (averaging around $25 - 30 a month) which is like the price of 2 Funko Pops.

That stench though, holy fuck.
Write him up. Tell him he's unsanitary for market. That he's not up to code and Steritech will ding us for his stench.

Serious question is there anything that can be done about a TM who comes to work smelling like shit, piss, vomit, roadkill and sewage?

There's this nerdlord on flow who claims he doesn't have running water at his house (and therefore can't shower or do laundry often) because his budget is tight, but somehow manages to come up with enough money to buy nerd shit and vidyagames every paycheck. He smells absolutely fucking awful and his red shirts are more greenish-gray than red. I worked a couple shifts with him in market last week and I had to breathe through my mouth for five hours which is not fun. He follows me around while we work to drone on about nerd trivia and I don't have the heart to tell him to fuck off. Also in my experience, having living on my own for a while, water bills have always been the cheapest of my utility bills by far (averaging around $25 - 30 a month) which is like the price of 2 Funko Pops.

That stench though, holy fuck.
If I’m reading between the lines here I think you’re expressing built up angst that said team member hasn’t accepted your offer of providing him a sponge bath.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [post]

ᕕ( ᐛ[post]

ᕕ([post]

[post]

[post])ᕗ

[post]_ಠ)ᕗ

[post] ᕕ( ಠ_ಠ)ᕗ

I have a fellow TM who cashiers with me that, on the daily, smells like sweat.
Sweet dude, love the guy. But, got-damn, buddy, take a shower!
And he often gets SCO, and I know guests are probably like "ooo-wee, dude" but they don't seem to wrinkle their noses at him or nothin'.

Someone crapped on the floor right in front of the toilet, like a statement kinda thing. I was just glad it was a type 2/3!

bristol_stool_chart.gif

As long as sausage keeps tasting so good, no one's gonna care that it looks like shit.

Not work related, but one of my brothers decided to take a number two... Type #7, and somehow managed to fling shit all over the wall.

Not sure how, or why... but come on. He turns 18 in October, how hard is it to stay sat down while taking a shit? How do you even MANAGE TO GET SHIT ALL OVER A WALL WITHOUT DIPPING YOUR HANDS IN AND RINSING OFF ON THE WALL?

And don't be shy about using your fingernails to scrape all of it off!

BUMP

At my old job I once found a few bottles of buffalo wing sauce that expired in 2006 (that was in 2013). That stuff is supposed to be bright orange but these had turned grey-brown and the oil separated out with chunks floating in it. Tried scanning one at the register and it didn’t even ring up lmao

At my store it’s more like the break room after flow team eats breakfast every morning... bastards can’t even take their trash off the table, much less wipe it down with a Clorox wipe...
Goes to show they don’t give a damn about others TM’s that have to come in and sit in it or the people that have to clean it up. Totally gross.

Goes to show they don’t give a damn about others TM’s that have to come in and sit in it or the people that have to clean it up. Totally gross.
Agreed. Lots of TMs at my store just eat at Starbucks/Cafe so we don’t have to deal with their shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back