Archived GSTL continuously looks at my boobs. O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.
My GSTL gave me the 'up&down' when we first met, which I expected seeing as how on my small frame, I have a naturally large chest.
But it happens several times a day, I'll go to him to ask for his PDA or an override and be greeted by his eyes quickly wandering to my boobs before snapping back up to my face.

Anybody else ever have something like this?
I wouldn't be surprised to learn if he watched me as I walk away.

haha thats awkward lol. i mean its one thing to sneak a peek but when you're talking to the person at least look at their face ;) lol

As a middle aged guy with two daughters I make a conscience effort to look into a woman's eyes when I'm talking to her.
Sad to say it's something I actually had to train myself to do, guys eyes tend roam to ... well you know, and sometimes even to another woman who is walking past which is even worse.
Some guys are better at covering it than others, some seem to think it's a compliment that they are checking you out.
And you're right, he is watching you as you walk away.
You could always return the favor.
Give him an obvious once over (with an obvious dismissal) every time he does it.

My GSTL gave me the 'up&down' when we first met, which I expected seeing as how on my small frame, I have a naturally large chest.
But it happens several times a day, I'll go to him to ask for his PDA or an override and be greeted by his eyes quickly wandering to my boobs before snapping back up to my face.

Anybody else ever have something like this?
I wouldn't be surprised to learn if he watched me as I walk away.

Does it bother you?

As a middle aged guy with two daughters I make a conscience effort to look into a woman's eyes when I'm talking to her.
Sad to say it's something I actually had to train myself to do, guys eyes tend roam to ... well you know, and sometimes even to another woman who is walking past which is even worse.
Some guys are better at covering it than others, some seem to think it's a compliment that they are checking you out.
And you're right, he is watching you as you walk away.
You could always return the favor.
Give him an obvious once over (with an obvious dismissal) every time he does it.

I'll probably try that today if I see him. I'm in the suburbs so our store is impossibly huge. Haha
:p

I will have to agree with Commie. As my favorite local redneck radio show has said, "Guys are visual creatures. Guys eyes do roam."

But granted, your GSTL needs to be more professional and not eyeing in an obvious manner to make you uncomfortable. If anything, document any further incidents. You might want to try to have another TM accompany you with as a witness on the next encounters with the GSTL. And if his eyes start to wonder...Out him right then and there. MY EYES ARE UP HERE... You can also approach a female ETL and inform them of the incidents, but not necessarily ID the GSTL off the bat. Just ask for advice.

I like to think a quick peek might be a compliment, guys do this, it's a known fact. As long as he isn't doing so to the point where it makes you feel like a piece of meat and uncomfortable I personally wouldn't worry about it........ But we men generally try to catch a peek when the girl isn't looking....... We men can be pigs. I am like a rooster in a hen house up front surrounded by some really pretty ladies. One of them, really, really pretty was complaining to me the other day that she gets creeped out when 40-50 year old men come up to her and go "Hey, what's goin' on?" like they were in her age range acting all hot and bothered. I constantly joke around with her mimicking them, drives he nuts, but it's all in good fun.

If you think it's becoming a problem I'd go to any LOD and report it.

Last edited:
Okay, I'm just going to say I have a co worker or two I look over when I'm not talking to them. And commie is right, it's not that we WANT to look. It's just...kind of natural. Unless it's bothering you, don't look too much into it. If he starts stalking you or something, or getting you flowers on valentines day (anything that makes you uncomfortable) go ahead and tell an ETL, or if you don't want to tell them, use the hotline in the store.

And if you're wearing something tight that makes them very visible or a very low neckline... well then you're just asking to get looked at. I never understand girls. They wear revealing clothing because they want to be seen, but only by certain people I suppose. They get offended when "some" guys look at them but when others do they're perfectly fine with it. My $0.02 is if you're gonna show it, expect to get looked at, end of story.

Now if you're not wearing something particularly revealing and he is still lookin you over then maybe hes just attracted to you. If it bothers you, bring it up with him. Let him know how you feel. If you're too scared to do that then like everyone else has said, seek out an ETL or use the hotline. But only if you're not dressing in revealing clothing when working.

Women don't realize exactly how visual men are....so especially the youngs ones don't get that men will mentally undress them whether they mean to or not. As we get older, we get wiser to it, but it's still hard. If he is making you feel uncomfortable, talk to a female ETL sooner rather than later.

When I first started, I had a piece of white thread on my chest near my name tag. An ETL (male) came up to me and pointed it out saying, "you have a piece of thread there...are you trying to bring attention to your..umm..name tag?". There was a long pause before he said name tag as he realized he didn't know me well and that he is, in fact, a higher up in the company. Lucky for him, I found it funny.

Women don't realize exactly how visual men are....so especially the youngs ones don't get that men will mentally undress them whether they mean to or not. As we get older, we get wiser to it, but it's still hard. If he is making you feel uncomfortable, talk to a female ETL sooner rather than later.

When I first started, I had a piece of white thread on my chest near my name tag. An ETL (male) came up to me and pointed it out saying, "you have a piece of thread there...are you trying to bring attention to your..umm..name tag?". There was a long pause before he said name tag as he realized he didn't know me well and that he is, in fact, a higher up in the company. Lucky for him, I found it funny.

That's a bit unprofessional imo, but as long as you were okay with it... Girls at my store call me the stalker because I'm constantly moving around and grabbing their hangers and reshop because I don't like standing around when it's slow... I sometimes inadvertently spook them because they don't realize I'm standing behind them when they're with a guest. It's certainly not because I'm staring at the bodies in an inappropriate ways. Besides, I'm almost 30, they're mostly 19 or younger. Anyway it's just a joke we have at my store.

Last edited:
I say take it as a compliment, because there will come a day when you wish guys still looked at you that way.

no gstl has done that, but a few male TM's look me up and down. i kinda just wanna be like "what're you looking at?" to catch them off guard and embarrass them lol

that doesn't work on me. :p A cowworker tried to call me out the other day.
"what're you lookin at?"
Me:....Well, you, because you're pretty. *smile*
Her: awwwh
l
lmao

Oh please, men and women have been physically attracted to each other since the beginning of time... physical appearance is HALF of attraction. Id take it as a compliment as long as they aren't being creepy.

Anyways I know for a fact a lot of our female cashiers are checking out the guys, they're just much more subtle about it.

Beingt treated as a piece of meat is not a compliment.

You must not know much about the males species but it's in our DNA to "check out" females. You may say you talked to men before and they don't give you the up and down, well I can promise you 100% of the time when you walk away, they check you out.

Sames goes for when a Calvin Klein model walks in the store and all the girls start acting weird.

Your GSTL may make it obvious, but I'm sure you have cashiers catching a quick peek whenever they can.

You must not know much about the males species but it's in our DNA to "check out" females. You may say you talked to men before and they don't give you the up and down, well I can promise you 100% of the time when you walk away, they check you out.

Not going to lie. I can resist the urge to look at a female's chest, except when I can obviously tell she is not looking directly at me lol. And yes, this is true.... I'm not admiring your ASSets.... just your back pockets. I think they're sexy. ;)

I look at every girl face , and body. I'm not a dog I am a man. Everyone thinks I'm the most polite noble person in our store....if only they knew what I think at times....lol

I look at every girl face , and body. I'm not a dog I am a man. Everyone thinks I'm the most polite noble person in our store....if only they knew what I think at times....lol

You must be my twin brother from another mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back