Archived GSTLs? Could I get some examples of ways you partner with other leaders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GSTLs and Sales Floor TLs should partner to get pulls worked out in Bullseye, check lane paraphernelia, and any pulls that are created for any of the closest blocks. My store has the front end work out Stationary and the rest of C-block(kitchenware and plates and tupperware and what not)

My GSTLs also work to alert backroom to any flexes that have been created.

If GSTLs need to let a vendor(say, Coca Cola) know something they could partner up with the ETL-LOG or Backroom TL to get in-touch, I'm pretty sure GSTLs already can get in-touch with vendors themselves but I know of one instance where my GSTL had to get my ETL-LOG to communicate with a vendor over an issue.

Not a GSTL but just a few ideas, this is what I know from my store. Is that kind of close to your question? Or are you asking how you can connect to other GSTLs? in that case...
I guess I start by saying "hey."

I partner with the Backroom TL/TM to bring up boxes of bags to the checklanes or pull Bullseye batches if I can’t get back there to do it, or bring up any shippers I need to set at the checklanes. I partner with my ETL about any PDDs or CCAs to deliver if I need help. Recently, I partnered with a couple of leaders to deliver a few performance reviews that I couldn’t get to due to scheduling issues.

When I was a GSA one of the many issued we had was overall brand and cleanliness. If salesfloor is too busy to get reshops I used to ask one cashier to sort them out by aisle and then let them know that those carts are ready for them to come pick up (1 cart for each aisle). They were always very gracious and made sure all the defectives were brought to service desk no later than 1 hour before closing. Many TMs wanted to cross train so as soon as we could spare 1 person (almost never really) they would run reshops with a TL on the salesfloor. Mostly easy things to make life easier for everyone.
Are you looking for suggestions on anything specific?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back