Archived Guest survey comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
Every few weeks I go on workbench to review the written comments from guests. This past week I went to workbench and it seems as though everything has changed. I can't find the comments.
So....have they discontinued allowing TMs from having access to them.....or have they "moved" the access point somewhere else?

If they have moved the comments can someone please let me know how to get to them again?
Thanks!

The guest survey is now called MyGuest and is outsourced to a third party named Medallia. I believe the access is restricted to TLs and up. ETL-GE and STL are the ones who are able to interact with the 'cases'. Basically the guests get categorized as a promoter, detractor, or neutral based on their opinion of target. It is mandatory to try to reach out to any detractors within 72hrs. Overall the system works quite a bit better than the old, because it's all in real time and provides more opportunity for the guest to explain the situation.

However from what I've seen it's not a GE focus like vibe was. It's really all redcards rn.

Side note - since it is third party access isn't limited to the store intranet. If anyone wants to know how to sign in remotely just PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back