Archived Guest Survey Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a new member to "The Break Room," but I have been looking at a lot of posts lately!

I am a relatively new GSTL and need help with my Guest Survey! Every week, no matter how hard I try, my store comes up red! I have switched up some of the guest service team members, coached, and gone above and beyond with my guest interactions even asking them to take the survey on their phone while in the store. No matter what I do, I seem to be getting poor results. My ETL and STL are constantly on me about this performance and I fear for my position. I have been told to use PDDs and I am afraid that is around the corner for me. I really want to work hard and improve the results especially before the holiday rush. Anyone have advice on what they do or what I can try? THANK YOU!!

Watch your front end folks. Always suggest the survey. You can ask them to highlighted the survey at the register too. Encourage interaction with cashiers & guests, to.

Welcome to The Break Room.

It used to be y.ou could suggest to people that they take the survey right there on their cell phone

In one store I shop in, the GSA/TL comes up to you with their iPad and asks you to do your survey after you get your receipt. Not sure it's allowed.

I love shutting them down with "I can't, I work for TGT."

Welcome to The Break Room!

There is much more to the guest experience than just the front end. The ETLs and TLs need to make sure the whole store is promoting a positive guest experience. Which parts of the survey are giving you trouble?

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Our whole store is pretty much struggling between yellow/red. Guest service is just one of the lowest scores so that's why there is a lot of pressure on me and the front end.

Repeat after me,
Front end:
Ok, team! Let's vibe our guests! Smile & be nice all guests, ask for red cards & esp's, here is survey to tell us how we are doing. Thanks for shopping at spot.
Salesfloor:
Ok team! Smile & greet all guests, say can I help you find something? Take guest to product & suggest other items like clearance or related items. Mention red cards discounts, esp's & cartwheel deals. Then remind guest about the survey. Depending on the item, you can help the guest from the beginning helping to ringing them up at the register. If you are doing this, & no luck on red card. Ask your gstl & I need some help with this guest at register#' please. I do all this with furniture & big tv's. You can ask the gstl, to tell go to a certain lane for a great cashier who will ask all the questions for you, so you help another guest.
Hang in there, you can do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back