Archived Guest surveys..reworked...only 6 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
As of April 4---Yay!!!!!!!

Hopefully now it will be easier for us to get people to do surveys.

At our front lanes we had the information on how the surveys have changed and exactly what the questions are.
Now they can get finished in a matter of 2 minutes instead of 10-15!!

I've been telling ALL my guests who get surveys that there are only 6 questions....and the survey is directly connected to the cashier and the more surveys that are done, the better it looks for me!

I do expect to be told that I shouldn't be saying how it looks better for me.....however, until I get told otherwise, I'll keep on telling guests.

I don't know if guests can still win $25.00 gift cards or if Target will still have the $1500 drawing every month....keep forgetting to ask!

I don't know if guests can still win $25.00 gift cards or if Target will still have the $1500 drawing every month....keep forgetting to ask!

That information should be at the bottom of the receipt. It's been a while since I've been on a register, but I think Spot still does the gift card drawings the same way.

They stopped the information about the $25.00 gift cards awhile ago.
I don't think that the $1500 winner is either.

More ridiculous wastes of time for people. We waste more time worrying about redcards and surveys than sales and theft. The store I worked at regularly met red card goal and had 100% vibe scores. They still closed it. Why? Low sales and high theft. So when the talking heads say stuff like .... Guests with redcards spend more blah blah blah .... Until I see some independent data, I am circumspect.

Our ETL-GS encouraged us to mention to the guest that a good score on the survey would help us personally look good. Of course, this is the same ETL who pressures new TMs to get a Red Card.

I'm a CVS employee now, but this seems like a really great thing for Target employees. When we were still Target Pharmacy we had to push surveys hard. People would complete them once and then tell us that it asked way too many questions. Then of course they would never do another survey, even if they loved us. Only the mad people would do them.

Our ETL-GS encouraged us to mention to the guest that a good score on the survey would help us personally look good. Of course, this is the same ETL who pressures new TMs to get a Red Card.

Well, if you get good survey scores doesn't that reflect in the new review parameters for cashier? Sounds like the new surveys are a good thing, especially when you tell your favorite guests that the surveys are shorter and help you out ALOT!

When I took my first survey I was very frustrated with how long it took to do. but hey 6 questions now sounds great! a rare smart move on Spot's end!

Does anyone know if workbench is ever going to get the new metrics and comments set up with this new survey?

I finally stopped telling guests about the surveys and writing comments because nothing seems to be getting done to show the survey results, why tell the guests to do them?

More ridiculous wastes of time for people. We waste more time worrying about redcards and surveys than sales and theft. The store I worked at regularly met red card goal and had 100% vibe scores. They still closed it. Why? Low sales and high theft. So when the talking heads say stuff like .... Guests with redcards spend more blah blah blah .... Until I see some independent data, I am circumspect.
"Guests who get RedCards will spend more!!"
Maybe it's actually that the guest who spends more, gets a Redcard.

Does anyone know if workbench is ever going to get the new metrics and comments set up with this new survey?

I finally stopped telling guests about the surveys and writing comments because nothing seems to be getting done to show the survey results, why tell the guests to do them?
I've been able to access it on Workbench for about two weeks now. I always check my cashier score. Everyone working that hour the system wouldn't take any payment that required a PIN took a hit on their weekly score. Myself included.

"Guests who get RedCards will spend more!!"
Maybe it's actually that the guest who spends more, gets a Redcard.
This is how we get 100+ REDcards on Grey Thursday/Black Friday. The people who got a REDcard last year likely closed it after the holidays and are reapplying so they can save 5% on their huge, expensive order and return what they regret more easily, later.

Until I see some independent data, I am circumspect.
I feel the same way around raise time about TM's receiving an Oustanding rating. Since they keep it so secret, I'm betting hardly anyone gets it.

I've been able to access it on Workbench for about two weeks now. I always check my cashier score. Everyone working that hour the system wouldn't take any payment that required a PIN took a hit on their weekly score. Myself included.

I've been on vacation for 8 days....so by now it might be up in my store. I'll check on this next time I'm in.
Thanks!

I don't understand how to read the survey. What is the goal? Is it still 90? Top 2 promoters, what is that? I just find the whole thing going so overly confusing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back