Half dollars?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are we to handle the half dollars the bank is sending us i assume instead of quarters?

How are we to handle the half dollars the bank is sending us i assume instead of quarters?
We haven't been receiving half dollars. We're still dropping them if someone pays with a 50 cent coin. But, I presume you just process them like any other coin, advance and pick up from the #15 change bag.

But here isn't an option to request half dollars on the get change screen. Would i have to advance to a particular register rather than bag? How would i account for it in the register. Maybe I'm just overthinking and should stay in my lane! Lol

So as long as the dollar amount requested is equal to amount put in everything will balance it won't matter if its quaters vs half diollars. Which is exactly what my original thought because that makes sense but was told it would "mess up' the quarters. I don't have knowledge of how Target processes their 239 or their change orders which is why I was asking, but have experience in another retailer's '239' operations. Thanks all. Appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back