Archived Halloween at Target 2016

What costume do you think will get you in the most trouble?

• Happy Target Employee

• WalMart Employee

• Sexy Bullseye

• Black pants and a Pink Shirt

• WalMart Customer

• A "Can I Speak to the Manager" guest.

• An abandoned Starbucks cup

• Your STL

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NPC

特別な目を開けるためにパトリックを殺す
Can we fucking dress up for Halloween or not? Is this just a case of ASANTS? Has your store ever let you dress up?

Never been allowed to dress up at my store.

Last year, my store let us do small accessories like headbands, or a costume tutu, a superhero cape, simple things like that. My old TPS walked around in a Batman cape all day while half of my cashiers and sales floor team members had tutus and butterfly wings on lol

Probably ASANTs, since my store let people dress up a little last year.

We are allowed to wear headbands with ears or horns on them but nothing beyond that.
What if someone donned a Sexy Team Member costume tho?

I have a Mr. Banana Grabber costume (from Arrested Development). Didn't bother asking if I COULD wear it, but I figured, he's already wearing a red shirt, so I had no problem wearing it last year. Showed up and the ETLs had no issues, absolutely loved it too

tumblr_mbssrtlm921qabnl2.jpg

Sadly, did not have a Segway though

I have a Mr. Banana Grabber costume (from Arrested Development). Didn't bother asking if I COULD wear it, but I figured, he's already wearing a red shirt, so I had no problem wearing it last year. Showed up and the ETLs had no issues, absolutely loved it too

tumblr_mbssrtlm921qabnl2.jpg

Sadly, did not have a Segway though
Gob should never have given up animation rights...

I just wore a witch hat when I was cashiering.

I might see if I can get away with a lil more

Okay that figure in seasonal scared the heck out of me. It was after close. I ran so fast.

Last edited:
A couple years ago before my old STL turned into an asshole, we got to dress up as long as we still had red and khaki, or a red Target shirt if the pants were part of the costume. Last year we could only do headbands or hats unless we were part of the trick or treat event. This year we have a new STL and new ETL SF/GE, so it's pretty questionable right now.

We can (and encouraged to) at the DC. Even have a costume contest during one of our breaks. Almost no one does though, because working at the DC in any kind of costume is just asking for a free ticket to the hospital for heat stroke/dehydration.

Perfect costume for Dc would be beach bum or WWE pro rustling star.

Oh cool, I just realized I'll be at my other job on Halloween night. Last year, I was in seasonal on Halloween. It was horrible.

We sold a bright red t shirt with a sriracha logo and a green cap. Wish I'd bought one I'd wear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back