Archived Halloween at Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only four words for you my brethren and they are ...... AND SO IT BEGINS. yessiree Halloween is the Christmas kickoff for our store but on the bright side everyone is a little more in high spirits during the after hours zone as we mess with the staffs and swords guests rip outta the package. and then black Friday hits need I say more?

Hows Overnight Flow during halloween? We have 4 doubles this week starting today so I dunno if itll get crazier than that

When do they usually set Halloween? Not just the front endcaps, but the whole seasonal section?

When do they usually set Halloween? Not just the front endcaps, but the whole seasonal section?

It depends a bit on every store's schedule but mine is prepped to set it next week but we may be behind schedule. I haven't talked to plano recently so I don't have an exact date but I'm part of a team ripping apart BTS this week and clearancing/backstocking it all (wheeee).

Can a Target store refuse to let someone in the store if they are wearing a questionable costume such as a woman dressed as a playboy bunny or a man dressed like a nazi?
Target can kick
I have found Halloween to be the start of holiday madness... if Target decides to not enforce the costume return policy so we can "vibe" with the guests I hope they will give us a list of DPCIs so we can do the returns after they rip the packaging apart (I know getting a list will NEVER happen)
If that's what sounds like is going to happen, you may want to take advantage of any slow days and either look up the DPCIs on the iPad up at Guest Services or go back to seasonal and make a list. That may be the only way the returns/defectives get done "properly."
yea know what? I think I will do that. some nights are so slow at GS and it would be great to be prepared for those days.

where are the Elsa costumes ??? Guests are demanding them now !!

and why are we out of pumpkin spice m&m's already again this year. Seems we cannot keep those m&m's stocked.

They keep moving the holidays to start sooner and sooner, I watch it every year with online planogram.. I built a pumpkin spice and other thanksgiving type baking items endcap a week before September.. Next year it'll probably have a due date the first week in August

I think most customers would want a person in a Nazi costume kicked out of a store but I would be disappointed if a store kicked out a gorgeous woman dressed as a playboy bunny or French maid. There would be riots.

Today's truck had "Trim a Tree" holiday backstock. What the hell, our seasonal section hasn't even switched to Halloween, its all a bunch of flexed over BTS!

Today's truck had "Trim a Tree" holiday backstock. What the hell, our seasonal section hasn't even switched to Halloween, its all a bunch of flexed over BTS!

Haha I remember seeing that last year. I was like WTF we havent even sent Halloween seasonal fully and we have trim a tree in the backroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back