Archived Halloween at Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
This year will be my first Halloween at Target. I work as a cashier and Guest Service TM. What is working the Halloween season like? Is it really busy, or just normal? I imagine that we'll sell a lot of candy and costumes. Is all of October pretty busy, or is there just a big push right before the 31st?

The day before and day of Halloween was generally busy, nothing too spectacular. Generally at that point my GSTL and LOD would partner with guest service and front lanes to just let the guests buy pieces of costumes if it meant they would take it and gtfo.

My first day was around Halloween last year. We took all of the returned candy on November 1st and put it in a big basket for everyone to enjoy at TSC.

I found Halloween was one of the more fun holidays out of all the ones of the year in retail. Sure, the costumes are a pain and they fall out of their packaging ALL the time, but the candy is pretty easily contained and it's up just long enough to look nice and serve it's purpose, but not so long that all the shippers start falling apart completely and everything gets trashed (I'm looking at you, Christmas).

We had 7x11's all on practically every 4 foot section and endcap in seasonal stating that costumes could not be returned after Halloween.

Halloween at my store is the Calm before the Storm..

October 31st usually starts the beginning of the end for my section (Market).

This year will be my first Halloween at Target. I work as a cashier and Guest Service TM. What is working the Halloween season like? Is it really busy, or just normal? I imagine that we'll sell a lot of candy and costumes. Is all of October pretty busy, or is there just a big push right before the 31st?
Prepare your anus....... Literally

I don't think Halloween is too bad....the only thing is that when it goes clearance you now what sets in its place. I cant believe that 4th quarter is almost here again....

I started around Halloween. You know those motion-activated decorations that make noises, move, flash lights, etc? Imagine those going off while you're pushing freight from the truck. The whole time.

That's all I remember from Halloween. Cackling madmen and crows screeching at boxes hitting the floor.

HALLOWEEN.

PUMPKIN HERSHEY KISSES (055-00-2569) ARE BACK.

THE MARKET PANTRY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE COOKIES SHOULD BE BACK

HALLOWEEN.
OMG! Those Hershey Kisses are to DIE for. Another reason fall is my favorite time of the year!

Halloween = goodbye clean backroom until the next year

First comes the Halloween candy, then the Black Friday 2day items and then hell on earth after that

Do we get to wear costumes??

You can iron your red shirt, tuck it in your freshly pressed khaki pants and slip into your docksiders. With lpda on your waist and a coffee in your other hand, you can be ETL for a day. Oh and don't forget your walkie

Turned to channel 3 so you can discuss lunch plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back