Archived Halloween Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.
At your stores, what do you guys do with so much chargeback candy? I think all together, we have a full cart of just candy that people returned or that we charged back and it came up toss.

One of the LODs was thinking we can give it to TMs but can we? It's gonna end up in toss anyways, might as well give it away.

Even though it comes up as Toss, you can still box it up and treat it like donate.

It can also be given to TMs, but that's entirely up to the LOD, so don't take it upon yourself to start snacking on some. Lol.

Our store gives some to TMs and donates the rest. We still end up with extras either way..

Ours is in TMSC for people to have when they start or during break.

Any random single bags of Halloween candy I get in receiving I'll donate. Otherwise I think the ones taken up front make the way to a bowl in TMSC.

Ours is dumped in bowls in the breakroom & TMs are encouraged to take handfuls.

Our STL no longer allows candy or anything else to be put out in the breakroom for tms :( So disappointing. We used to have baked goods (muffins, bread, cupcakes), candy, etc. all the time.

Our STL no longer allows candy or anything else to be put out in the breakroom for tms :( So disappointing. We used to have baked goods (muffins, bread, cupcakes), candy, etc. all the time.

At least your STL is consistent about not giving them to TMs. From what I've heard, our STL said to give them to him to put in the break room for the rest of the TMs, then proceeded to keep them in his office and ask one of the HR TMs to make goody bags for all the ETLs/TLs. I've been off so I don't even know if it's true but let's just say when the rest of the TMs found out, it rubbed them the wrong way so they decided to just hide Toss bags of candy in various locations for different depts. I know it's just candy but whatever, to each their own... candy. Lol.

At your stores, what do you guys do with so much chargeback candy? I think all together, we have a full cart of just candy that people returned or that we charged back and it came up toss.

One of the LODs was thinking we can give it to TMs but can we? It's gonna end up in toss anyways, might as well give it away.
Yeah thats all up to your STL. We have been donating MOST of ours though.

Wtf, why? Hes an asshole

I was wondering where all that stale "thanks for taking the best team survey" candy came from.

I put baked goods in the Breakroom when I can't control flow from overstocking the bake table and it's all goin to go bad in 2 days. Also when there's only one bad apple, clementine, orange or whatever in a bag I put all the extras in the breakroom.

I put baked goods in the Breakroom when I can't control flow from overstocking the bake table and it's all goin to go bad in 2 days. Also when there's only one bad apple, clementine, orange or whatever in a bag I put all the extras in the breakroom.
We used to do this then one year they decided it was costing us more to put items we were already going to qmos in the break room. Now they randomly put the oddest things in there and act like they are doing us a favor.

Full bags donate, broken bags - break room.. How my store has always done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back