How bad is Halloween going to be this year?

Guests don't start buying costumes this early in case their kids change their minds. I think we will have lots of adult costumes left. The kids will get costumes regardless of whether they trick or treat, adults won't be able to party so much, so I think they won't sell as many. Target should have promoted "Family Halloween" costumes as a pandemic option.

Guests don't start buying costumes this early in case their kids change their minds. I think we will have lots of adult costumes left. The kids will get costumes regardless of whether they trick or treat, adults won't be able to party so much, so I think they won't sell as many. Target should have promoted "Family Halloween" costumes as a pandemic option.

There are actually two pogs front and center in Halloween with family costumes on them.

True, but we at least usually have people messing around trying on costumes by now.

Back