Pricing and Presentation Halloween

Why do ufo's need lights if they are so far advanced, that always bothers me ! And on the Halloween deal, why no clown masks ? No joker masks ? Too many super-hero costumes not enough super-villians. Does every-thing gotta be politically correct ?
Certain masks are not sold at spot anymore, due to criminal events where folks got killed or hurt.

Why do ufo's need lights if they are so far advanced
So other ufo's don't crash. Just like we have lights on the back of cars if we don't really see with them. And perhaps its a product of the near 100% efficient conversion of element 115 to energy, and why not spend the rest of the energy on fancy lights? And, not all ufo's have lights, just the ones that are seen.

I would hope the advanced technology would include a friend or foe system so well designed that lights wouldn't be needed.

My store people are fantastic sometimes.

Attachments

• D3E0CAD3-B5CD-4D4C-AF22-3DF7EE23D6C5.jpeg
    D3E0CAD3-B5CD-4D4C-AF22-3DF7EE23D6C5.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 87
My store didn't even set this year's displays. We have a bunch of empty display locations and a dj that was never finished being set up.

Last edited:
I’m always iffy about selling displays. Some you can and some you can’t, and with POG people gone in general you can never get a straight answer from anyone anymore.

Displays in seasonal, yes. Everywhere else, no.

A few years ago a certain couple would always go around our seasonal and slightly damage the displays to warrant them a “discount”. Like we’ve caught people ripping the “out of stock” display inflatables and then bitching about it, but still wanting to buy it.

I’m always iffy about selling displays. Some you can and some you can’t, and with POG people gone in general you can never get a straight answer from anyone anymore.

One of our etl's insists on selling furniture displays. When I try to explain that that they come as displays, I get blank stares. More blank stares when I try to explain that Target could be help liable if a guest buys a store built display, takes it home, and something happens. I liked it better when we silent auctioned them off and the proceeds went to a charity.

We always sell seasonal displays at a discount. 10% off is standard but if we're trying to clear the area quickly, we make whatever deal we can.

Home furniture displays are always auctioned off to TMs at my store to earn money for charity.

Back