Pricing and Presentation Halloween

So, aside from the asinine approach to BTC/BTS clearance… this transition set may have been our smoothest yet. Three early AM shifts with 5 setters and we’re 90% finished. Push is handled by a secondary crew. We were short some fixtures though, so we’ve called some remodeling stores to see if we could get parts.

So far, only major problem has been the candy sign. Too top heavy with no rigid support for the weak styrofoam board they chose. Thing collapsed in a day. PMT and I tried reinforcing with dowel rods and zip tying it to the t-frames. Seems sketchy.

I poked a hole on the very top of the arch so that I could hook a string of cables to reach the ceiling tile. I had to McGyver a few things on this set.

I think our Halloween stuff is great this year. So many new things. I got the $35.00 scary faux plant. I loved them all!

It must be I already took home a few of the skeleton animals, two dogs and I am eyeballing some of the birds. I have a pretty shadow heavy front yard so some spot lights and these critters will look pretty cool for the trick or treaters.

OMG ! We are so behind at our store, can't kept nobody past 30 days, new hires are not even making it 30 days. So frustrating just train them then they leave , the hire more ppl then same thing. I know we have to do alot more than we had to when I hired in 15 yrs ago . Alot has changed for sure even I get frustrated and want to quit 😠

Who else has the diagonal cage in seasonal? That damn awning. After about 15 minutes I'm like screw it. I laid it flat against the gray backdrop and left it. How are you supposed to screw it when you can't go over top of it and the while underside is black?

Ours has been set for almost two weeks. Three overnights for pogs and then filling during the day. Our BTS was the same way. Our GMTL does not play!

Boo
70436782_2537857396299765_4483028267325980672_n.jpg

Who else has the diagonal cage in seasonal? That damn awning. After about 15 minutes I'm like screw it. I laid it flat against the gray backdrop and left it. How are you supposed to screw it when you can't go over top of it and the while underside is black?

yeah, i had to ask for help to finish it (and i never ask for help for anything bc i'm hella stubborn lol). it took me and another person on two waves to finish it.

yeah, i had to ask for help to finish it (and i never ask for help for anything bc i'm hella stubborn lol). it took me and another person on two waves to finish it.

We have one wave. Ours looks fine. Stupid how hard it was to attach.

We have one wave. Ours looks fine. Stupid how hard it was to attach.

i think what annoyed me most is that nowhere in the directions did it mention that you'd need two people but there was no way to do it the way they wanted without a second person. but then on other shit (usually the fos overheads) it always says it'll need 2 people and i'm always able to do it myself anyway lol. get it together, target.

I do. I was able to do almost everything. Turns out whatever failed abortion they hired to design this FUCKING MIXED EVERYTHING UP. The "Left Center" piece has the awning holes for the "Right Center" piece, and vice versa. EXCEPT FOR THE SIDE HOLES THAT CONNECT TO LEFT AND RIGHT. THOSE WERE FINE. So I can't fucking build the awning.

The directional arrows seem to be "design glued onto cardboard". Which is fine but the Raven directional arrow had half the graphic missing.

Also we only got one CSE graphic. They've really dropped the ball on the signing.

Last edited:
I do. I was able to do almost everything. Turns out whatever failed abortion they hired to design this FUCKING MIXED EVERYTHING UP. The "Left Center" piece has the awning holes for the "Right Center" piece, and vice versa. EXCEPT FOR THE SIDE HOLES THAT CONNECT TO LEFT AND RIGHT. THOSE WERE FINE. So I can't fucking build the awning.

the only way i was able to build the awning was by measuring and punching new holes. super fucking irritating considering it's the hardest part of the entire build.

Has other target got rid of Thier team leads now at our store , we don't have thenough anymore. Just regular employees take the lead position they choose a new person be in charge. I hate it. I'm too old for this shit . I don't want this responsibility . I don't have no experience 😠

Has other target got rid of Thier team leads now at our store , we don't have thenough anymore. Just regular employees take the lead position they choose a new person be in charge. I hate it. I'm too old for this shit . I don't want this responsibility . I don't have no experience 😠
Spot changes mgt all the time. Common event. Welcome to modernization.

What does this have to do with Halloween?

Back