MEGATHREAD Hang Me (The Softlines Thread)

Because those tags are still in the store, they are still counted during the weekly scans. So that wouldn't really make a difference.

RFID needs it's bugs worked out. Like some weeks we are over 5000 pieces and the next week we are over only 700. And when you look at what you over vs what departments you are still short on those counts funny enough seem to match.

I disagree. Here's an example. If a store needs more Large size folded shirts of a particular type but there's six tags hidden on the floor, the RFID scan would not tell the system more shirts are needed because it thinks there are six more shirts than really exist. A physical counting will show that the shirts are gone and will tell the system more shirts are needed.
Ah ok I misunderstood what you were saying. A physical count would take much longer, unless you mean the regular instocks RIGS catching it.

My store can't keep softlines people either. We're losing like 4 of our summer people, a long time fr tm just quit, I think another is prepping to retire (she's been trying to use her vacation hours) and I might be Starbucks soon lol. I'm training over there all week next week. When they asked me I wasn't quite sure if they were asking me to switch primary work centers altogether or not. I just said yea because I'm sick of that damn fitting room, sick of the new rules every single week, sick of them agreeing with me on things that need to change and then not doing it.

We are loosing our best experienced tm and the new ones because of the unrealistic expectations the leaders are setting for softlines... timing push, many extra things to do... plus workload etc etc

We have maybe 3 softlines team members not counting the team lead for the floor, and we are so fucking behind on our shit most days. They moved two people to flow so its basically me and the TL, until they think someone else should come in and help a bit. Which doesn't do much.

Especially now during the "peace out Merona" clearance event.

One of the people who works softlines doesn't even do her gobacks, she just zones over and over. Then does gobacks. She took maybe 1 zrack with her during our 8 hours.

I can't complain about it because I don't want to be a dick, but fuck, man.

Goodfellow a new day... do you have the brands in the salesfloor or in the back?

A New Day is on the floor..... but not Goodfellow&Co. As of now, we're setting that on the 25th for Sunday's launch. Keep in mind, the dates have changed OFTEN.

I'm not sure how to answer that. We do have a couple of racks of A New Day, none for Goodfellow. But every night z-racks with both come out and every day the untouched racks go right back to the back room. Which is a shame as many of the evening guests stop at the z-racks and really like what they see.

Goodfellow a new day... do you have the brands in the salesfloor or in the back?
Most A New Day is on the floor, except some product that is tied to POGs that are not set. As for Goodfellow and Co I have a team member that is supposed to work some out on to a convertible or two in the morning.

Check your updates. The "launch" for both is still the 27th, but Goodfellows can now be put out on the 20th. Adjacencies to be in store by Friday, and online now.

Oy Vey ! Thanks for the update, Yetive ! I'm glad we don't have to wait so long for Goodfellow&Co...... my men's floorpad looks AWFUL right now. We could definitely use the "hype" of a new Brand...... oh, and generate a few $ale$ while we're at it ! :D

We have all goodfellow in the back ... a lot of work is awaiting for us... tables and adjecency..

Goodfellow is on racks in the backroom. I haven't actually seen any new day stuff except for shoes.

The A New Day stuff wasn't held back, so there is probably a bunch on the floor.
Maybe it looks so similar to Merona that I just haven't noticed. We do have a ton of Knox Rose and Who What Wear right now though. Almost no Mossimo Black (except for denim).

What a day.... they finally hired a few more people to replace the departing college/school kids. Can't wait for them to get trained because this is rough. Hard to do workload, agencies, reshop/gobacks, and push the truck with such a small team. ><

The ava viv maniquíe that we have rigth now looks like me, but my waist , back and boobs are smaller. I'm a living pear. :):p my thigts and legs just a litte bit thiner but the hips are just like mines.
@soyaxo

Back