Archived Happy Thanksgiving! How fix Missing Punch and Fill out Tax Forms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks- told to do this on my own- dont know where to find or what to do?

You can get a mispunch paper form from the HR TM at TSC and they should have given you the tax forms at orientation.

I'm a new seasonal team member and found it really interesting that they did not have us fill out W-4 forms at orientation. The year will be ending in 5 weeks and I would think that they would need those completed. I'm surprised no one followed up with me about it. I took the time the other day to do it on my own, but still . . .

Anyway, what you need to do is go to the computers at Target and log onto eHR. Once you have a log in, you can do all kind of things, like request direct deposit of future paychecks, fill out your W-4 form, and request an electronic copy (in lieu of mailed) W-2. There was a "user manual" near the computers at my location which will help you create the log in (there is a default password). Having a log in will also allow you to view your schedule on-line, which is probably the most practical thing of all.

Yeah

eHR > orientation checklist > submit tax forms

ask your hr. usually its log into ehr, log into mytime/maxselfservice depending on your time. then add a punch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back