Archived Happy Trails to me!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want me to take pictures? That would go over really big!

I still plan on checking in from time to time. The hard part will be telling them tonight.

Well, it wasn't too painful. Our etl-hr was very understanding. So my last day is April 30th. I had put in for vacation on the 1st thru the 7th of May anyway. But I'd miss you guys so I'll probably keep checking in. (a lot :))

Last edited:
I got a new job!!!!! I've only been getting 15 hours a week in pharmacy. Being a CPhT and working in zoning, research and pricing just to get add'l hours was not making for a happy camper at Spot. So now I'll be working a 40 hr/week job doing what I love in a closed door pharmacy!!!! Imagine, I get 16 days of PTO time right from day one and 6 paid holidays. Yahoo can't wait for 4/28 to arrive.

Good luck and keep writing. That's what I'm still doing even after leaving Target. :)

That's one of the things I like about Hobby Lobby. Well, that and the $10/hr & the 5 min from my house:D. Orientation today went ok. The one downside is that between them and Target I'm working 10 days straight:eek:. I am very seriously considering calling off from Target one of the days this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back