Archived has anyone else seen the new vibe stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my goodness...has anyone else seen the new "Vibe 2012" stuff?It is quite the hoot. Alot of big changes, some good, some bad, some just down right hilarious. Starting Sept 23rd, all of you can expect a bunch of "fun" things being discussed. For those of you with access, you can find details from the "Vibe" button on workbench's main page. If you're an ETL or TL, you'll be briefed starting next week, and everyone else will start during a large series of long huddles in the conference room.

Any ideas as to what exactly it is? I'm honestly not sure when I'll be able to check workbench, next.

oh gosh, I can't. I don't want to spoil all the fun the ETL's will have rolling this one out, just before 4th quarter. I bet they had fun at the national sales meetings

I saw this and didn't want to be the first to post on here. I don't want to get specific in case spot is watching seeing as this was Tina Schiels (executive VP of stores) brainchild. As the OP pointed out this technically can't be revealed to anyone, myself included, for another week or so. Why it is on the workbench homepage if this is the case is beyond me. To prove to the OP that I have seen this I will simply say "vibe-tastic".

Top 10 Corporate Changes (drumroll please....)

10. Make everyone a cart attendant, and get rid of all carts.

9. Put pfresh in the basement. The cool dampness will increase food shelf life.

8. Install basement.

7. Take bales of cardboard, soak them in water, mash resulting mush into packages, sell it as "Market Pantry Caviar."

6. Change price accuracy team to "Missoni Accuracy Team." Instead of putting items on clearance, just put them in Missoni-colored sleeves. Rabid-cheescake-junkie-soccer- moms will automatically buy all of it. Problem solved, no clearance!

5. Reduce staffing by insane amount. Increase sales expectations. Reward execs who slash hours by giving them diamond encrusted faberge eggs and pillowcases full of cash.

4. Research possible ways to trade merchandise for currency.

3. Three words: TARGET FOR DOGS.

2. Four words: TARGET CARD FOR DOGS.

1. Eliminate cashiers. All backup, all the time.

I saw this and didn't want to be the first to post on here. I don't want to get specific in case spot is watching seeing as this was Tina Schiels (executive VP of stores) brainchild. As the OP pointed out this technically can't be revealed to anyone, myself included, for another week or so. Why it is on the workbench homepage if this is the case is beyond me. To prove to the OP that I have seen this I will simply say "vibe-tastic".

a moment is showing a guest where the dog food is for her new puppy...amazing is when that dog rolls over for the first time...

i didn't know spot was working with hallmark on this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back