Archived has anyone else seen the new vibe stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
today was the first time since Vibe has started that I have finished up a training packet...I got to explain the vibeness and ask the trainee some amazing questions-her answers all involved me- "AMAZING" :excited:

*wipes her nose* Thank you Redeye. *looks around and shoves the used tissue in one of the ETL Mailboxes and walks away quickly*:diablo:

this just reminded me of a story... i had an etl that use to leave his food all over tsc for days. one day, i came in and there was SYRUP all over my computer and little crumbs all over the entire desk area. i snapped. so i crammed his half eaten pancake/sausage corndog (?), syrup, and chips inside his mailbox. it was amazing!

today was the first time since Vibe has started that I have finished up a training packet...I got to explain the vibeness and ask the trainee some amazing questions-her answers all involved me- "AMAZING" :excited:

Try being the Service Academy Captain :p Basically they are making every store do a second hour long orientation around the vibe for all new team members going forward :p

I'm still waiting to see the vibe video...

:wacko:

Try being the Service Academy Captain :p Basically they are making every store do a second hour long orientation around the vibe for all new team members going forward :p

OMG!! I hope that I am not going to get to do that....that sounds absolutely, horrifingly, amazing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back