Archived has anyone else seen the new vibe stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The largest changes with vibe will be the hiring/interview process. It's ALLLLLLLL new. Quite wild!! There will also be a major overhaul on business walks and leadership statuses. It will be interesting to to see how it works.

The largest changes with vibe will be the hiring/interview process. It's ALLLLLLLL new. Quite wild!! There will also be a major overhaul on business walks and leadership statuses. It will be interesting to to see how it works.

still havent gotten any info on the walks and status's, they must be holding them back for security. as far as guides go, any of my fellow hr's notice the interview guides we received in the packets are retro looking, while the ones on launch page are colorized and nice looking?

Some of the changes are coming in early October. I believe there are going to be new interview guides for team members and team leads. I guess they are rolling them out before the 4th quarter hiring season.

still havent gotten any info on the walks and status's, they must be holding them back for security. as far as guides go, any of my fellow hr's notice the interview guides we received in the packets are retro looking, while the ones on launch page are colorized and nice looking?

No I haven't noticed any new interview guides.

Shoot, I just ordered some of the older ones to gear up for the 4 quarter. Dang it.

The interview/hiring process is totally new. Almost NOTHING like we do now. This process WILL roll out before 4th quarter hiring.
Does that mean we're gonna be a bit more selective and not hire 10 people that don't even make it to orientation?

Does that mean we're gonna be a bit more selective and not hire 10 people that don't even make it to orientation?

Don't bet on it.
Probably some new set of tests and interview procedures that are the hip, new thing.

There's info on walks. I'm not sure if it's in place of or additional but we now walk and do check sheets. And contribution meetings are gonna be great!

I've got one thing to say... It's going to be AMAZING!

And I love the new review process. You are either AMAZING or you meet or don't meet expectations.

There's info on walks. I'm not sure if it's in place of or additional but we now walk and do check sheets. And contribution meetings are gonna be great!

I really wish we had a sarcasm font but I'm having a hard time telling if you're serious here.
Considering the snark level here I wouldn't think so but we do get the occasional Spot licker so you never know.

I really wish we had a sarcasm font but I'm having a hard time telling if you're serious here.
Considering the snark level here I wouldn't think so but we do get the occasional Spot licker so you never know.

Haha you obviously havent read about it if you think I'm serious. And yes the word AMAZING is used quiteeee frequently

I mentioned the word Vibe to another TL today... she had no idea what I was talking about

I glanced a little bit today and saw something about a new process for guest service. Not Guest Service but guest service.

Again I don't want to get specific. I have looked at some of the huddle scripts, yes they scripted it out and to the minute, and some of the challenges they have struck me as odd. I still do not fully understand what this vibe stuff is all about...

One of the changes about the interview/hiring process is that there is now only going to be 1 interview.....no more seconds!

One of the changes about the interview/hiring process is that there is now only going to be 1 interview.....no more seconds!

So is it going to be the TL's say on whether or not the person gets hired or are the ETLs going to be doing all interviews? I really wouldn't mind NOT being taken off the floor to do these unless it is someone applying for my team...then I don't trust the ETLs to do cause cause they don't know my job for the life of them.

So is it going to be the TL's say on whether or not the person gets hired or are the ETLs going to be doing all interviews? I really wouldn't mind NOT being taken off the floor to do these unless it is someone applying for my team...then I don't trust the ETLs to do cause cause they don't know my job for the life of them.

Not sure. I would assume the TL's since they are the ones working directly with the new hires. The new leadership status/business walk is going to be a big deal too.....

When are the changes for Leadership Status and Business Walk taking place? Wonder what changes are being made to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back