Archived has anyone else seen the new vibe stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, so glad I stopped by to hear about this amazing news lol. It kinda makes me want to start working amazing into as many sentences as I can when chatting with my TLs and ETLs just to see if they catch on :) I'm very curious as to what the meat and bones are of this new process though.

I already am....they are looking at me like I'm nuts. I think that's AMAZING!

So... I guess I should be even more relieved that I escaped at the beginning of August than I already was?

Conversation this morning:

Me: how was your weekend off?

SrTL: amazing!

I walked off before I started laughing.

(with it being so early in the morning and her having had the weekend off, I'm not sure she was using it to be funny...it is a word she would use).

Last edited:
So everybody sees it as a joke. I wonder how much money was spent to come up with this foolishness. How can they be so completely out of touch with the people at the store level. Its amazing how far this company has fallen.

So everybody sees it as a joke. I wonder how much money was spent to come up with this foolishness. How can they be so completely out of touch with the people at the store level. Its amazing how far this company has fallen.

and all the new paperwork that just made everything I ordered out of date. All the time I spent getting ready for 4th quarter, whoosh!

guess my hours can be cut more now - sh!t

No more GTCs...vibe cards or whatever...divided into four categories. So four different colored vibe cards which are basically GTCs. Slightly more confusing now though. Our STL made it sound pretty good, but who knows. The STL will be rolling it out soon. That's what they said anyway. I will try and be positive about it until I see it fail but who knows it might not. It'll probably end up being the same.

We allready have the vibe cards up in TMSC lol....looks pretty much the same to me. Hopefully this doesnt effect pfresh. What would be...AMAZING...is if they actually staffed the store for salesfloor at nights instead of 3 people closing and back up cashiering or covering electronics half the time. Especially today. From about 4:30-6:30 we had 1 salesfloor who was covering electronics, backing up and doing CAFS. Always fun when im over in pfresh and the only person in hardlines pretty much.

Apparently the vibe cards are just the basics (what is changing for TMs)... For TLs it looks like business walks and statuses are changing (from what I read they are much simpler and less time consuming... almost childish looking IMO)... and I guess contribution meetings are changing as well! I am cool with the changes, I mean I never struggled getting my BWs and statuses done in the first place.... if they are easier I will just have more time (and more importantly my peers will spend less time begging me to cover stuff for them so they can get offstage to finish their status that was due a month ago)...

Vibe Cards?
VIBE CARDS?
They're going to call them Vibe Cards?
G-d I hope that's not true or I won't be writing any more.

Yep, that's what they're called, and from what I saw, if I'm correct, there are different colors for cards, I guess depending on what you're getting it for, but I could be mistaken about why there are different colors.

Now I may have interpreted this vibe stuff wrong. My ETL is pretty good about clueing me in on higher level stuff. She told me that business walks and statuses are going to be less time consuming and done less frequently. Another thing I took away from what she told me is that they are putting a huge focus on the guest. So much so that pre-recession target is coming back.

Now I may have interpreted this vibe stuff wrong. My ETL is pretty good about clueing me in on higher level stuff. She told me that business walks and statuses are going to be less time consuming and done less frequently. Another thing I took away from what she told me is that they are putting a huge focus on the guest. So much so that pre-recession target is coming back.

Yeah the BP is out for the new BW/Status stuff... You can read it if you follow the links on Workbench! It seems like its pretty simple and you only focus on a few major things at a time per vibe walk... and then your statuses are a combination of the vibe walks (which technically is how your statuses should have been written, but most TLs in my building couldn't handle it for some reason, only 1 other leader ever scored green on statuses outside of me)...

Everytime someone new hits the higher management status there will be a new "amazing" change to help the store become even more profitable. You know what would be "amazing"? If some of these people coming up with the ideas actually came in to some stores and worked along side the TEAM. See what we need to do the job correctly. See how more equipment, working equipment would improve our productivity. Work and evening and see that we are approaching the guests, taking them to the product and helping them have an "amazing" shopping experience. They would also see there is no way that we can approach every guest because there are only 2 of us and we spend most of our shift giving "amazing" service on the lanes. Sure we would like to develop ourselves into "amazing" leaders. We simply don't have the time. We are scheduled as part of the team so we need to be on the floor pushing freight, pulls, service, checklanes etc. Get to the root of the problem instead of trying to make it look all pretty and fresh. That would be "AMAZING"

This would make me happy.

Yep, that's what they're called, and from what I saw, if I'm correct, there are different colors for cards, I guess depending on what you're getting it for, but I could be mistaken about why there are different colors.

dont forget the vibe raters----an amazing numerical scale on each amazing card to let the tm know how amazing they are! :spiteful:

i am starting to feel like being brainwashed! that would be amazing! you are so amazing! thats an amazing job! you did amazing things for the guest....as my etl was saying the other day.
i think going to put amazing on my nametag too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back