Archived Having a Dr note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have tendonitis in my thumb/wrist and my Dr gave me a note for work that says working 4.5 hours max. (I'm in a 5 hour state.) I put it in hrs box Monday and she didn't get to it then because she was busy that day and never works Tuesday's. Both days I had 8 hour shifts and I have today off.

Nothing has yet to be changed in my schedule yet. My question is if it hasn't been changed do i continue to work those 8 hour shifts the rest of the week or should I leave? She's been kinda slow about it and I'm kinda confused about how it supposed to go..? Thanks

So I have tendonitis in my thumb/wrist and my Dr gave me a note for work that says working 4.5 hours max. (I'm in a 5 hour state.) I put it in hrs box Monday and she didn't get to it then because she was busy that day and never works Tuesday's. Both days I had 8 hour shifts and I have today off.

Nothing has yet to be changed in my schedule yet. My question is if it hasn't been changed do i continue to work those 8 hour shifts the rest of the week or should I leave? She's been kinda slow about it and I'm kinda confused about how it supposed to go..? Thanks

If your HR isn't there you can also notify the LOD. Don't work longer than you are able. It's their responsibility to find coverage for you once you bring the doctors note in

You need to actually talk to someone, even if it's just the LOD. Writing a note and hoping they get it isn't good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back