Archived Hello! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelon1071

Front End Academy Trainer (Walmart)
Hello! I'm Pelon1071!

I actually don't work for target. But I hope to soon.

I applied today and hope to get a call soon. :)

I actually applied last year, and let's just say that I totally rocked the first phone call. /s

But this year, I'm ready!

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

cc5ae984e8b7e1b0bc2f90cb6656c2a4968c1ae62ac05d640273e9c13f2abdd7.jpg

Hello! I'm Pelon1071!

I actually don't work for target. But I hope to soon.

I applied today and hope to get a call soon. :)

I actually applied last year, and let's just say that I totally rocked the first phone call. /s

But this year, I'm ready!

If you do not hear back for whatever reason let me know and we can troubleshoot.

@HRZone Today, I missed a call from Target, (they called me when I was calling them, lol) and was told to call back on Thursday in the voice mail. Should I just call them back tomorrow? And how thick should the layer of cheese be?

Thanks!

@HRZone Today, I missed a call from Target, (they called me when I was calling them, lol) and was told to call back on Thursday in the voice mail. Should I just call them back tomorrow? And how thick should the layer of cheese be?

Thanks!

Wednesday is a busy day for HR since they are doing the schedule so I would call Thursday. The good news is they must like your availability to have called you. A little cheese but save it for the interview :)

Wednesday is a busy day for HR since they are doing the schedule so I would call Thursday. The good news is they must like your availability to have called you. A little cheese but save it for the interview :)

Ok I will, Thank you. I'll keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back