Hello Everyone! Newbie Starbucks Team Lead

original.gif

Welcome-Aboard-Devid-Tennant-On-Doctor-Who.gif

Please refer to the several other Starbucks threads, before posting any questions.
Since your position doesn’t really exists yet, I’d hold off on the champagne. 🙄

Please refer to the several other Starbucks threads, before posting any questions.
Thanks, I have already read through all of the Starbucks threads. Lots of good information!

Seems like individual locations can make up positions as they go. I think we have a Freight Quality Controller right now and although the person doing it says they have much to do, I don't have the heart to tell them I think management just made up a thing for them that doesn't really truly exist outside of a fun sounding official title and should probably be a function of the manager of these people instead of the fictitious titular title holder.

But I'm too much of a sweetheart for that.

I don’t know what they’re talking about positions, I’ve been in my Starbucks for 13 years and was recently promoted to Starbucks TL. I am only in Starbucks, I don’t work market and I’m not a Starbucks/Food and Bev lead either. They had me classified under SETL but, only referred to Sbux TL when scheduled. They tried to combine the position in my store but it didn’t work out for the previous three team leads. Welcome and Congratulations!

I wasn't sure what they meant either. We only have a Starbucks at my store, no cafe. Thank you for the warm welcome!

Back