Archived hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am both new to this fourm and new to target. Actually, my first day will be Monday as a GSTL. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks <3

Thank you ;] will keep that in mind. I am so happy I found this fourm I have been reading through all the posts for about 2 hours now lol you are all a bunch of witty individuals and if this is what I can expect from Target employees I am even more excited!

Thank you ;] will keep that in mind. I am so happy I found this fourm I have been reading through all the posts for about 2 hours now lol you are all a bunch of witty individuals and if this is what I can expect from Target employees I am even more excited!

Being witty comes with the job.

PS: Once you realize that you can't make everybody happy, then that means you're doing your job right. Just remember that some people don't want to be helped, pacified, or made happy.
Oh, and treat your GSAs like you'd expect to be treated. They're there to run the show in your absence. They are the same as you, except you have the added responsibility of managing talent.

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back