Archived Hello! Fashionably late to the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings fellow team members and retail warriors,

I only recently discovered TBR (oddly nobody at my store seems to have heard of this place) so I'm a bit behind the times as I've been with Target for over a year and a half now.

I was originally hired as a general hardlines SF team member but then took on a lot of pfresh shifts when our PA at the time moved. I still work in market now and then but most of my time these days is spent as Electronics Brand.

I just graduated with my BA in May so my time with Target is tentative on when a more degree-oriented opportunity pops up, but in the meantime I'm generally enjoying working at my store. It's well-run with a very dedicated STL, and most of my co-workers do their best to keep the store from burning down as well (least you can do, right?).

I look forward to seeing you around the forums!

Welcome to the red 'hood.
Nice to hear from someone whose store is semi normal.

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Welcome to The Break Room!

I only recently discovered TBR (oddly nobody at my store seems to have heard of this place) so I'm a bit behind the times as I've been with Target for over a year and a half now.

Due to the nature of TBR, we try to remain anonymous. As such, anyone at your store who's on here is likely to keep it on the DL.

Rule #1: Do not talk about Fight Club The Break Room.
Rule #2: Do NOT talk about Fight Club The Break Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back