Hello quick question

I have been with the company a little over two years and have been at two locations Atlanta and Ancorage. I have a disability which was let known upon being hired. However at my most recent transfer I was hospitalized along with my baby boy for about a week all during this outbreak I was terminated during my hospital stay. Upon release l was cleared to return to work with a doctor's note. However I'm being told that my Dr. Note is not good and I need a workability form..my doctor says I don't and Target is telling me my termination is final. Now I'm out of state no income and fighting with a company I once loved. So to my other team members b4 you check into the hospital don't call 911 call Target first for permission.....

I'm not sure what your question is but I recommend filing unemployment ASAP.
You can fight with Spot over the reason if they want to give you any shit.
Yes if you get ill and you have a doctor's note that should have keep from fired. They most likely wanted you gone and use this to do it. Shame on Tarshit for firing an ill employee and leaving you and your son without income. I hope you get unemployment from those bastards.

Back