Archived HELP!! Black Friday prep planning is on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullseyeprincess

Sr TL Everything
I've been with Target for 8 years but never as Plano TL. We are low volume so Plano owns it all. I've taken care of the soft lines stuff before but that is the extent of my prep knowledge. I have to plan it all and I'm not sure where to start. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. And before anyone says check last years plan...we had a worthless STL who didn't have the former Plano plan anything and prep for our low volume was over 12 hour shifts that still didn't get everything done we finally left at 6:30am after coming in at 5pm so needless to say I can't refer to those and I surely don't want another disaster.

I started ordering 7x11 sign holders back in August and have plenty of those now!!

Remember to make time to build all the shippers that get pulled to the floor for black Thursday. And order readers/label holders you will go through cases of them for ornaments..

Can you list exactly what you are in charge if planning? (Just fixtures? End caps? Bulk flat, backroom staging?) I can probably give you a solid layout. Ive planned all aspects for the last 10 years, but it depends on how much of it you are doing.

Honestly Im not sure what my STL wants me to own it was vague when I asked so I'm going on the assumption that I just need to own it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back