Archived Help? Lol Just a few inquiries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been with the store for 2 years and
I’m now in a DC...(pay is better but I hate it ) I personally like having a paper trail so , how do i get access to view my clock in and clock outs, view vacation/other hours used to cover hours. and am I able to print them? And how do I find out my start date with the company? Another employee told me to check equafax “the work number”? Which I looked into and no luck ...And off the topic question , anyone else in DC allowed to leave the building during a shift and come back ? I have two om’s and an om trainee who leave (only to come back with delicious fast food for themselves) and if that’s the case and it’s allowed, I want to be able to do the same

We have to ask TSS for permission to go out of the building to get something from our vehicle and we can't leave for breaks because we are still on the clock.

Are you sure that they leave? Or do they get it delivered. Our clerical gets stuff delivered on occasion and will ask if we want anything.

I know you can view vacation online. It also shows on your pay stub. I’ve been out of target long enough that I don’t remember where to look online. There should be an HR person assigned to payroll at your DC. They can access punches and vacation stuff if you need help.

I know the GL's and above can leave, cause they're salaried and all. Leaving during break is a no-no where I'm at, however this might vary if you're in a state that does unpaid breaks where you're off the clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back