Archived Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,

I have been working at Target for a few years in the evenings, and another job during the day at a local school. I've decided to give my two weeks notice to Target because working both jobs has become too much for me. However, I will need to have a job during the summer. My question is, would I be able to stay on with Target working only during the summer months? I know that my store has allowed this kind of arrangement with employees who attend college. They leave in August and come back in June without having to reapply. I wasn't sure if they would be willing to work out something similar with me. If anyone has any information about this let me know!

you aren't able to take an LOA to work at another job. The August thru June leaves are usually educational as you mentioned.

you aren't able to take an LOA to work at another job. The August thru June leaves are usually educational as you mentioned.

Take the LOA from Target ....say it's for school (it's school months). We have someone at our Target that does this for the summer months cause that person is a life guard and does this summer job every year. Even his TL know this but he doesn't mind. They shouldn't question it...unless you have talked alot about it and everyone knows you have this other job...then it might be difficult. Just try it. Don't STRESS yourself out with working too much!

Hey everyone!! I am new to Target and need some insight. I was hired as a Fitting Room/Operator, but have switched to Softlines and I need some advice about zoning. My TL's always have me sort the front tables first, because this is what the guests see first and they want it to look nice to boost sales. I can't seem to finish a zone in a 4 hour shift. Do you have any advice how I can complete my zones? They keep telling me to pick up my pace, but I have no idea on where to start.

Thank you SO much for that!! Your help is greatly appreciated!! I work the closing shift tonight and will ask my Fitting Room/Operator for that list...so I have it on handy!! :)

Personal LOAs can only last for 120 days. If you could come back to work during the holidays, you could then go back on leave until the summer.

I did ask my TL last night, if they have a list of duties in the Fitting Room, but they don't have any lists at my store, but she said, "she would talk to the other TL's if they could make me one for every time I work. She said, "anything to help." Oh! And I finished my zone in 3 hours in a 4 hour shift. Confident about tonight!! Thank you SO much!! Your help is GREATLY appreciated!! :)

No problem! When you go on the clock, go on workbench, there is a guide for fitting room operator(20 plus pages). Great tips are in it. You can ask your Hrtm or tl to print it for you.

OHHHH WOW!! Thank you SO much for that, because I need it!! I'm REALLY lost with the phones. Is there A LOT of info about the phones? And is there one for Softlines and Cashier? My BEST work is Baby Hard Lines and it's my favorite!! Thank you, that is SO kind of you!! :)

I also wanted to ask you what is and where would the workbench be located in my store? And what is an HRTM (Does that stand for Human Resource Team Member)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back