Archived Help w/ LPDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer to use LPDA over pdas and the new my device. The problem with it is its always stuck on alpha mode. I dont like using the touch screen. What I can never remember is what combo of buttons do I press to change it back to numerical option. I know its a simple thing and ive done it but I honestly dont remember how...

Thanks..I pressed every button and combo of buttons....all except that one obviously.....thanks so much

Bittersweet... I'm still not over the 9060 PDAs going away. I really liked ours.

Oh that stinks considering they have yet to launch the subt app on the mydevice. Or qmos.

Not feeling the Mydevices at all! They have rolled out in our store. Only leaders have been trained properly. I see random tm's struggling to use them without ever having been trained. Some people go for them first just because they are the new cool thing. We havent even been told as a team that the my deviced are available..if youre not one of the "chosen" ones. Or super tight with a TL you probably have only heard about but never laid eyes on the fancy new equipment. Its kinda like a unicorn in our store..I hope we can keep some of the lpdas for back up. I will continue using as long as I possibly can

I just wish the my device would work after 12:30pm. Wi-Fi seems to shut off cause none if them will connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back