Archived HELP! Will not let me change password to VIEW schedule!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried all of these REQUIRMENTS. Nothing will work. Do I have to change my password at work? I am trying to change it from my home computer. I want to view my schedule But It says I MUST create a new password in order to continue. The change password button is also disabled and it wont let me click the change password button. What do I do if It will not let me change my password? And I did not try to change my password similar to the last 4 passwords i used either. Is there a number to call so they can give me a random password? I've been trying to reset the password for an HOUR now and I tried everything but NOTHING is working. Their change password page sucks!!!!

Here's what is says:
Your new password needs to meet the following requirements:

• Use both letters and numbers along with one of these four symbols: @, #, $, or !
    • Be at least 7 but no more than 13 characters long
    • Be different from your last 4 passwords
    • Not include your name, Team Member Number, or Login

And once in a while it just won't let you and you have to call and speak with someone to unlock it. Take a breath, reset it at work.

I'm having the same exact issue with viewing my schedule. I got a notice that said my password was going to expire, and oh well I didn't care at the moment, now I get so frustrated clicking the CHANGE PASSWORD button and nothing happens. Seems I'll have to try it at work with the computer in the break room.

Weird. Last time I logged into View Schedule from home, it told me I needed to change my password, but it didn't give me any problems.

Pick up the phone in TSC and dial 701. That should put you through to the client support center.

Remember that passwords have to change every 72 days or something like that. So even if you know your password for the next few weeks, one day you won't be able to log in and it's bc you have to change it. It's the same for the registers, gotta change your pin every some odd days

Remember that passwords have to change every 72 days or something like that. So even if you know your password for the next few weeks, one day you won't be able to log in and it's bc you have to change it. It's the same for the registers, gotta change your pin every some odd days
I just change my pin back when the registers complain. For EHR I've just alternated between the same two similar passwords. I know it's not good for security but it's too much of an inconvenience to remember a new password/pin every 90 ish days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back