Archived help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I normally zone market every night, does anyone have any tips on how i can get the entire zone done in one night (even reshop)? I am a perfectionist. & i usually bring up any charge backs and put over stock in the backroom (which also takes away time from the zone). always zone as fast as i can and never skip any isles

I noticed that alot of other tm's in my store wave zone and somehow get the rest of the store done.

am I doing something wrong? Some nights I get almost the whole zone done and maybe i'll have one isle left and other nights, i'll get only half way done. And the thing is i am consistently working non stop i never ever stand around and talk. I never slack or even try to take my time & i make sure i help every guest.

any tips/advice?

If you're a PFresh store and you have to zone all of dry market, the cooler and freezer doors, fresh market, and paper, just zone the first three sections of every aisle and move on. Work returns first. Cafs always took me until about 7, but I would work returns while the fives were being pulled. If there's two closers, then it all can be zoned, but otherwise just do the best you can.

No they just have me zone dry market. Sometimes when i come back from break the isles i already zoned gets messed up all over again so i go in the isle and fix it which takes away time, and i think i'm a perfectionist or something and thats why i don't get every isle done sometimes.
I am the only person working in dry market at night.

I'm just going to do the best i can..let go of the detail zoning too much, push everything forward make everything look neat as possible. And next time if anyone questions the (detail) of my zone, i'm going to say well you wanted me to zone as fast as i can and i'm doing my job.
The faster you go in a zone the less the detail will be put into it.

I am the only person working in dry market at night.

Unless an aisle (isles are in the middle of oceans) is super, super bad, do not redo it after you have gone through it once. Trying to redo the zone when you haven't gotten through it all the first time is an exercise in crazy making. Just trust that whatever you do, there are guests coming through after you to undo it. And be one with that...or you will want to hit them, and that is pointless.

hmm my store is a pfresh store .. our PA zones the pfresh area and the Hl team zones the rest of maket

hmm my store is a pfresh store .. our PA zones the pfresh area and the Hl team zones the rest of maket

Same here. We do everything in market but pfresh.
Basically start early. Do reshop first. Go through and zone. Don't bother going back & fixing until closer til the end cause it's just gonna keep getting messed up. About an hour before close, go get whatever reshop is up at Guest services, put it back and then go and touch up the zone. That's how we typically do it at my store, and most of the time it works out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back