Archived Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I start orientation and I wanted to know how it goes?what to expect? Also is there a place to put my purse cuz I have to walk to target and have to have a bag for all my stuff. I just don't want to go and have nowhere to but it

There are lockers available in TSC, which is like the office and breakroom area for team members.

Nope, depending on the store they will have the electronic or ones you have to put a quarter in to get the key.
So just remember to bring a quarter.
Good luck.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Ok Ty do I need my own lock?

Nope! Each locker has it's own numerical pinpad, and instructions posted on the front for how to operate them. At our store, you press "C", enter a 4 digit number (I like to use the last 4 digits of my cell phone number because that's easy to keep track of), and then "C" again, and that's it! That's the pattern to lock and unlock your locker. If you ever forget your combo, or get locked out, the LODs (managers) have a master key that can get you in.

As far as orientation goes, wear red & khaki, and be prepared to watch a lot of cheesy videos. You'll probably get a tour of your store, fill out some paperwork, and you should get your first schedule for days that you'll be training. Don't be afraid to ask questions about anything either. Good luck and have fun!

Make sure you bring your proper forms of ID. If you bring a valid passport, that's all you need. You can also bring a state issued photo ID (drivers license, id card) AND an SS card. There are other forms you can bring as well, just refer to the list that they gave you when they conditionally job offered you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back