Archived Here comes another one from Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

They didn't write it that way but did anyone else get the impression she talks entirely in exclamation points?

That cinched it for me! I love the great products, clean stores, and all the friendly team members we met! I’ve been a Target guest for a long time and have so much respect for the company, so I knew it’d be a great fit! My role is to make the team wildly successful, and in doing so, they make Target successful If our guests are happy, everybody wins.

Well, exclamation points and cliches.

John Mulligan is good at his job. Glad he went to a more operational role.

No kidding. I am with you on that. The article did mention about the tech job cuts too. We had lost a great member, @OtherGuy to layoffs. Very sad event.

That and the new vacation payout format that will affect 1000s of people. That's a whole discussion by itself.

You are correct. She was with GameStop for 6 months, then Wally World.

Then they were probably able to get her for a lower salary than if they had to hire somebody successful.

Let's face it, Target doesn't want experience or even capability - they want people who are willing to drink the Kool-Aid & spout the latest & greatest corporate proclamations. The younger the better because they never had a real job where they had to think for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back