Archived Hey everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. I started working at Target back in March and just found this site. I really enjoy it, especially because I'm in a high volume store. I just graduated from college last year, so I'm hoping that I can stay on and make it a career.

Welcome to The Break Room! Your degree may come in handy if you want to move up (i.e. ETL, etc.).

Thank you everyone. I read where they hire ETLs straight out of college, some with no retail experience. I feel like I missed the boat on that. But I'm just a regular team member. I don't know how long I should be here before I try to move to an ETL position.

Thank you everyone. I read where they hire ETLs straight out of college, some with no retail experience. I feel like I missed the boat on that. But I'm just a regular team member. I don't know how long I should be here before I try to move to an ETL position.

Never too early to start. Make sure you're making good impressions in your area right from the get-go. Talk to your TL or ETL about taking on special projects due to your interest in advancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back