Archived Hey Guys, New Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

TargetRed

PFresh Assistant
I've been reading the forums every now and then and have decided to join.

I've been with Target for about 16 months and am cross-trained in basically every major category (PFresh, Hardlines, Cashier, Carts, Electronics, Backroom, Flow, Presentation, GSA), but Softlines -- I also train TMs for PFresh and Hardlines, as well; hopefully I'll be promoted to a TL before the year is over.

Overall, working for Target isn't as bad as some people say... Sure, it does have its downfalls, but that's every job. However, being a PA can be sometimes stressful (at least at my store) because I'm always being pulled in different directions and asked to multi-task my entire shift. Outside of that, Target is a good place to work -- better than Wal-Mart right? Haha

That's about all I got and can think of right now. Look forward to getting to know some fellow TMs across the country....

....oh, and I wish RedCards would go away.

Last edited:
Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Welcome to the red 'hood.
Be careful you don't give too much of your loc/info out since this site isn't corp-sanctioned.

Welcome to the red 'hood.
Be careful you don't give too much of your loc/info out since this site isn't corp-sanctioned.

Haha, oh yeah I already know. I've already heard about people getting fired via social media and I'm not about to make that same mistake.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. Appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back