Archived Hey team, do we carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once had a woman ask me if we carry Bibles, and her husband snarked "Naw probly not cuz it's offensive to Muslims!" Lmao that must be why we had a shitton of Jesus stationery in seasonal block every single Christmas

I once had a woman ask me if we carry Bibles, and her husband snarked "Naw probly not cuz it's offensive to Muslims!" Lmao that must be why we had a shitton of Jesus stationery in seasonal block every single Christmas
But we don’t have any bibles. I worked electronics for a year and sometimes there’s one on planogram but I don’t remember ever actually having any lol

Lol. Sheer number of people that blatantly miss the fact Target isn't a terrorist organization is mind-boggling.

I'm Jewish. We've got a Muslim girl that works day-side. She and I gossip and squeal like school-children.
We trade recipes. I tell her I like her newly branched-out tastes in floral hijab, she comes to me for makeup suggestions.

She has opportunity to pray, my store had a menorah over Hanukkah. She wrote holiday cards to people (including me), and I made her tasty Jewish snacks.

God help us all, people like that guy up there are reproducing.

But we don’t have any bibles. I worked electronics for a year and sometimes there’s one on planogram but I don’t remember ever actually having any lol
We also literally have a book call seeking Allah, finding Jesus, for sale... lol.

When they show me a screenshot from Walmart and and ask if we have it in stock....ummmm no that screenshot is from walmart......but let me see if we have anything similar.....no i want this exact one.......well then go to walmart why u here.!?!

I had a guy go through my lane once and asked for cigarettes. I looked at him and said " look around you and tell me where I'd keep them?" Guy was like huh. Bro we don't carry smokes...

Just wait - when the pharmacies start carrying medical marijuana... gonna be interesting.

"Do you carry Northern Lights?"

I’ve had guests (the same ones, twice and about a year apart) ask if we sell therapeutic knee pillows. Nope. We also do not sell earwax candles. Both those things usually have to be bought at medical supply stores. Same goes for commodes.

Spouse works at Meijer. They have commodes and shower seats in stock. Not sure about knee pillows or earwax candles.

Other items people ask for but we dont carry at least not in my store.....car stereos.....steel toe boots......and window blinds.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back