Archived Hey team, do we carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once had a woman ask me if we carry Bibles, and her husband snarked "Naw probly not cuz it's offensive to Muslims!" Lmao that must be why we had a shitton of Jesus stationery in seasonal block every single Christmas
We do in fact carry Bibles in entertainment, at least in my store.

You sure they weren't looking for Bag Balm?
It's a stiff Quinoline salve used to prevent cows' udders from chafing but - like horse mane shampoo - it's gained popularity for human cosmetic use, namely for cracked heels & cuticles.

No...

I am sure.

That I am not sure... So, are we also now supposed to be Expert Equestrians?

Nooo - really? I told her I didn’t know and sent her to the shoe section. Are they in stores or online only?
Don't feel bad. Been with Spot since last year and just figured out we sell tutus and ballet flats like a week ago.

Nooo - really? I told her I didn’t know and sent her to the shoe section. Are they in stores or online only?
They’re usually in girls clothes by the dance/gymnastics leotards and stuff, along with ballet slippers, tights, and leg warmers. They’re only in a limited range of little girls’ shoe sizes though.

They’re usually in girls clothes by the dance/gymnastics leotards and stuff, along with ballet slippers, tights, and leg warmers. They’re only in a limited range of little girls’ shoe sizes though.
Wait, is this a most stores thing? Totally checking tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back