Archived Hey team, do we carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GS TM: "Do we carry those things that go on your nipples, so you look like you don't have nipples?"

(cricket, cricket) then......random giggling throughout the store.

Me: (shaking my head in disbelief) "Hey, GS TM, why don't we switch to Channel 3, and I'll help out."

Intimates! It's the season for them now too. Sometimes there's an extra shipper for them but with the remodel I don't think we're doing shippers this year. Proms and weddings with crazy straps and backs that don't allow for real bras are coming up

Do you sell tap shoes?

Girls dept with all the danskin!

I hear some ridiculous asks, but I'm always so lost when someone asks over walkie about an item that's definitely in their department (unless it's a new tm)

I used to know majority of my store, but this stupid remodel is making me look stupid. I've had to get on walkie and ask "umm... where is X?" The letters on the aisles and sections changed in some places annd I keep forgetting that things might be in the display moment thingies.

Or if I have to answer someone "it's on those display thingies in the eyes between softlines..."
"the what?"
"the ovals in the main aisle with the shelves...."

no but we should bc vape is life
ImperfectWeirdFireant-max-1mb.gif

v a p e n a y s h

"does anyone know if we carry best buy/any other competitor gift cards??"

Whenever a guest asks me they're like "really?? why not?" and I'm like "um, well, we have an electronics dept, we don't wanna send you somewhere else to get them....." I don't understand why they don't drive 10 extra minutes to best buy. Weirdos.

I still think my favorite was when a new TM asked "hey team, do we do oil changes here?"
"Yes. And your up. You were trained on how to do it right?" This is the on the radio response I would give. yes, I would snarked at on channel 4 but sometimes you have too.

Do we do photo developing from film?

Also, my GSTL wants our SCO attendants to have MyDevices and walkies. We're often as visible as the GSTL/GSA and are fielding questions from guests while we're monitoring the "lane".

Polaroid Instant Camera Originals - White - https://www.target.com/p/polaroid-instant-camera-originals-white/-/A-52890727?sid=1908S&ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Electronics+Shopping_Local&adgroup=SC_Electronics&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=9061128&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4fvB696I2wIVWCSBCh3a-wOmEAQYBCABEgL0gPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Also the fujifilm.

“Hey team do we sell vape?”
Actually E-cigarettes and Vaping (Hardcover) (Christine Wilcox) - https://www.target.com/p/e-cigarettes-and-vaping-hardcover-christine-wilcox/-/A-50466329 However, I generally convince them its cheaper to buy raspberry pi and build it themselves. Yes, you can actually do that.

Hey team do we carry portable 8 Track Tape Players.

oh the challenge to find the right song.
similar to this one :
PanasonicTNT.jpg
And what 1980s magazine did you get that out of? SMH

Do we carry bread ?
No. We roll it to the shelf and let it rest there. Carrying it tends to smoosh it too much.

Do we carry memorial flowers?
Yes, but their are fake. Is fake ok with you?

There are a few salesfloor TMs at our store that seem to have an encyclopedic knowledge of what we carry, where it's located, and even how much it is.

Asking over walkie is so much quicker than pulling out the Zebra, hitting the search button, typing in something, getting no results, typing in an alternative, etc.. We had a TM just the other day ask over walkie if we carried "Anchor Fangs vegetables" -- apparently, they'd been typing that into their Zebra for a good two minutes before asking, and of course the first response they get is, "Yeah, Archer Farms vegetables are over in G12."

He thought the lady was looking for vegetables for dogs.

That's part of the problem, really. You blitz through so much product each day, it's almost impossible to remember any of it.
Don't laugh. We have vegetables for dogs. I was selling custom dog toys for Cinco de mayo. It was a guac and a margarita chew toys I got in. BARK Stop, Guac, & Molé! Chips & Guacamole Dog Toy - https://www.target.com/p/bark-stop-guac-mol-233-chips-guacamole-dog-toy/-/A-52860193 BARK Muy Squeaky Margarita Dog Toy - https://www.target.com/p/bark-muy-squeaky-margarita-dog-toy/-/A-52860185

"Hey team, do we deliver balloons for parties?" That was the funniest one, and I'm surprised corporate hasn't caught wind of this and started assembling the Bullseye Brigade to come cater/entertain at Target themed birthdays/weddings/funerals.
Shipt does now. So I would say yes. Might you they are blown up. But did they say 'inflated'? No they didnt.

I can see it now...one TM scheduled 12 hours a week as a "Party & Entertainment Advocate", expected to fill 500 balloons per hour to meet goals while also running a register and grabbing carts
Don't give Spot Ideas.

But we don’t have any bibles. I worked electronics for a year and sometimes there’s one on planogram but I don’t remember ever actually having any lol
You arent in the right area. We have a 4 foot section of them. Why? See the post in Off work chatter, the politics thread .

excuse me m'lady, do you have waifu body pillows in stock?
And what Anime or Hentai character would you like it to be in?

A few people have asked if we had Polly Pockets in stock or G.i.Joes....and always wondered why they dont make them anymore.
Because hasbro killed them and now that they killed Toysrus we laugh as they must do our bidding now.

No, we don't sell fishing poles at our store.
Why not?

Heard yesterday: do we carry gun cleaning supplies?

Nope. We do not.
Gun oil in HBA. Q-tips in HBA and cosmetics. Pipe cleaners in Home and small appliances. Soft cloth rags in Chemicals. This is something all Targets have as far as I am aware,

Hey Team do we carry.....*long pause*.... "Milk for Cow Udders"?

Me and like 3-4 other TM's just looked at each other like our minds blew up.

cuz they did.
Vermont's Original Bag Balm Skin Salve 8 oz - https://www.target.com/p/vermont-s-original-bag-balm-skin-salve-8-oz/-/A-50325531?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Health+Beauty+Shopping&adgroup=SC_Health+Beauty&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=9061128&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI18-6leKI2wIVBsDICh1GRwOdEAQYAiABEgLm8fD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds also
Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Tube - https://www.target.com/p/lansinoh-hpa-lanolin-tube/-/A-92544?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Baby+Shopping&adgroup=SC_Baby&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=9061128&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzN3fsOKI2wIVho7ICh22MQ9jEAQYAiABEgIkifD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

finally https://www.quora.com/Why-does-the-cow-have-4-udders-while-it-can-only-give-birth-to-1-calf-per-year. Sorry I couldnt help it.

No, we don't sell fishing poles at our store.

You don't? We do--not many, but there are a few in sporting goods. Or at least there were when I started over the holidays, but sporting goods is shrinking with the remodel so we might not get any this year. We also didn't get hockey sticks this year, come to think of it, so they may be doing away with the specialty seasonal sporting goods.

A lot of people ask if we sell fake flowers (not many) or yarn or other sewing supplies. I send a lot of people next door to Hobby Lobby.

The worst are the guests who ask for things that either have a homonym that I don't get right away (eg. when I was knew one guest asked for "Grossery Gang" toys I heard "Grocery Gang" and got super confused) or things that could kind of be anything, like the lady who called asking for a hard plastic water bottle that would go in her fridge. Lady, there are literally about a dozen different things that could apply, but I'm not in your head so I don't know what you have in mind, so please just come in and let us not have this convo on the phone? Oh, you wouldn't even be coming into my store? Why the fuck did you call this location then? FFS.

Do we do photo developing from film?

Also, my GSTL wants our SCO attendants to have MyDevices and walkies. We're often as visible as the GSTL/GSA and are fielding questions from guests while we're monitoring the "lane".

At our DC we have a skid that I noticed was put there 4/11/17. It has over a year of dust and still has the same amount of cartons on it since the day it was put there. The description is "Photo Lab". I asked the OM if we should salvage it. He said, "No. Not yet, anyway." I'm assuming Fall Season when push comes to shove and we are overstuffed with product, those photo lab items will go bye bye.

My favorite from one of the GSAs this week. Mind you, they’ve all been here years.

Hey team, do we sell bagged ice?

(The ice chest is right there next to the lanes)

up until yesterday I was 100% certain my store doesn't sell fishing poles but then I walk past a sporting goods endcap and what do you know, fishing poles! and I immediately thought of this thread. I'm glad I haven't been asked and made myself look dumb by saying no we don't have them :rolleyes:

"DO WE SELL NAPKINS"

"WHERE ARE THE NAPKINS"

Same fucking fitting room operator who asks this shit. She's worked here longer than I have and the napkins have been on the SAME AISLE FOR THE PAST SIX YEARS I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE THEY ARE

"DO WE SELL NAPKINS"

"WHERE ARE THE NAPKINS"

Same fucking fitting room operator who asks this shit. She's worked here longer than I have and the napkins have been on the SAME AISLE FOR THE PAST SIX YEARS I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE THEY ARE

I have a Flexible Fulfillment TM who spends a good amount of time picking. He'll ask similar questions.

I have a Flexible Fulfillment TM who spends a good amount of time picking. He'll ask similar questions.
When it sends you right to the aisle every time, you don't really pay that much attention to the aisle numbers. Like, I'll know approximately where things are, but I'd never be able to give an actual number off the top of my head. It's like how if you use a GPS to drive somewhere you don't really remember how you got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back