Archived Heyday! Target-owned electronics brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this is what the display I got in is for. And this also explains why about 75% of our phones cases and accessories went clearance.

I want a shirt that says "new & only at Target"

I was salty because EVEN THE SEASONAL PEOPLE WHO ENDED UP NOT BEING KEPT GOT ONE BUT I DIDN'T?????
My store has those but idk I like the pins better. Haven’t asked for that shirt, but do have a Wallet one. Salty that I wasn’t offered a RC one.

Same story here. It's insane how much stuff went clearance.

There is an electronics transition coming up in a couple weeks. That is why there is so much clearance; there always is before a big reset. Heyday is only going to take up a focal in electronics initally.

There is an electronics transition coming up in a couple weeks. That is why there is so much clearance; there always is before a big reset. Heyday is only going to take up a focal in electronics initally.
Makes sense. Just wish it wasn't being done at the same time as the remodel.

I want a shirt that says "new & only at Target"

I was salty because EVEN THE SEASONAL PEOPLE WHO ENDED UP NOT BEING KEPT GOT ONE BUT I DIDN'T?????
Get really sweaty at work and have them bring you one

The products seem to be targeted at lower level spenders. You can't expect much from $5.00-50.00 electronic items. Seems like the same cheap crap just with new 'modern design'. I was hoping for something that brought great value and that would be enjoyable to sell but only time will tell. So far I'm not impressed.

If it's quality stuff it'll sell like crazy. ASANTS, but we're constantly replenishing the cheaper cables and headphones. The big thing here that targets looking at is the margin. We make nothing in terms of profit off a TV sale. But that HDMI cord has like an 80%+ markup... Same thing with cables and headphones.

I sorted about 8 large repacks of it today. Each item is in a plastic sleeve so it took hours to de trash, scan, sort, and palletize. Doesn’t look too special to me though. Typical mid range $5-30 phone cases and accessories. Also rfid enabled which is cool.

Custom t-shirts and pins will be worn for the month of June to promote the product. In-Store training will be late May.
Our grocery team and electronics will be wearing them. Why?
HEYDAY Cold Brew Vanilla - 11 fl oz Can - https://www.target.com/p/heyday-cold-brew-vanilla-11-fl-oz-can/-/A-53019677

NACS 2017 Video: HEYDAY Founder On Filling a Gap in Coffee - BevNET.com - https://www.bevnet.com/news/2017/nacs-2017-video-heyday-founder-filling-gap-coffee

iu

Spot should have done a better job of checking trademarks before authorizing this. On the plus side, its a great win for the little coffeemaker who spread throughout Texas. (and it means that people in whole foods will think we have afoot hold there.) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back