Archived Heyday! Target-owned electronics brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything with a street date of 6/5 might have to do with a class conversion happening that day for certain items in electronics during next week's transition. But I don't believe the Heyday stuff is part of that since it's new. Headphones is part of that conversion but I didn't see a street date on the Heyday headphones I set on the new style focal.

Is there some sort of launch event for this going on? The reason I ask is that I open this Sunday, but we also have someone coming in from 10am-3:30pm Sunday. We haven’t had two electronics employees at once since Q4, so wondering if this 5.5 hours of two employees has any correlation to this brand launch?
Yes, there is an electronics event to promote Heyday and google homes. In our store, ETL made the current 4 electronics do rock paper scissors to see who was doing the event. That person got a free google home mini. We are serving coffee at the event too. (just because we want to poke fun at the coffee with the same name)

In workbench, its says there is no official launch date for Heyday, but it has to be on the floor by the 9th.

Any word if non-E&E stores get to do an event? My ETL has been unusually quiet if there is one...

Also, initial impressions of the demo merch are good. My TMs like the cables and their build quality for the price, and the iPhone cases fit snugly when we tried them out. Jury's still out on the earbuds though...one of the electronics guys said he liked them, but I'm waiting to hear back from the audiophile in the section.

I am just upset that the Iridescent Purple (or "multi-color" as it's branded on the shelves) Apple Watch bumper is only on the 38mm model.

Also, every Target I've been to already set out the Heyday stuff in the Electronics section, and they pulled all the $5 accessories from Bullseye Playground.

Anyone see when they were pushing the HeyDay! stuff is EPC enabled.

I agree with you that I should go on workbench and learn stuff, but I'm generally the only one in electronics unless my TL is doing a mid, and ETL GE wants my zones started right at 4PM and prioritized over all but guests (we had a conversation about that last closing shift). It's not easy to find time to use the computers in the back.

I agree with you that I should go on workbench and learn stuff, but I'm generally the only one in electronics unless my TL is doing a mid, and ETL GE wants my zones started right at 4PM and prioritized over all but guests (we had a conversation about that last closing shift). It's not easy to find time to use the computers in the back.
Signing room is near by or my device.

So the workbench tutorials are on the zebras? I 've used the learn app on the zebras.

You must work at an extremely high volume store.

Things just got finished by plano to allow us to put the product out. Today, I hope to finish most of it. If the LOD asks me to zone toys tonight.... I'm just saying no. If corporate saw that we had almost all of our HeyDay stuff in the backroom, they would flip.

Update on Heyday product quality: every single item has a markup exceeding 50%, and most have a markup around 70% according to myStats. AP also got word from their business partner that we aren't allowed to have any merch protection on Heyday because of this.
So, either Spot is working miracles over here with product quality for price, or they pulled a TruTech and skimped on the bits that make electronics last...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back