Archived Hi, I'm me, and I'm new here, and my first post is about TMs, and even TLs, exposing butt cleavage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggested to several folks today that the phrase, "plumbers' crack," should be changed to Target crack. So many of my fellow TMs show ass crack on a regular basis. I said that someone (not a Target employee) could go around the store every few days for several weeks, and accumulate ass shots, and also photos of the people's faces, then put a quiz on the internet where you have to match the ass to the face. When you get your scores, you would be ranked: 10 : 10, Ass Master; 8 or 9 : 10, Rear Admiral; 5, 6 or 7 : 10, Crack Detective.

OK, in truth, it doesn't really bother me. I've been to enough nude beaches and nudist resorts where I've seen every size, shape, color, age, you name it, so I don't ick or anything, but it's freakin' tacky. If I'm seeing it, guests are seeing it. I'm sure this isn't unique to my store.

52269975_285235182147760_1771905083135492096_n.jpg

Found this out there

NSFW
Jeans forever

Last edited:
I go up to TMs and remind them to “hide their shame” i kno I would like to be told so, if ever in that position.

One of my pet peeves in addition to the droopy drawers look. And sometimes, they ARE wearing a belt already, but obviously weak on the concept of what a belt is for. A former STL at my store wore low rise pants with thong underwear - and wow, do I wish I didn't know she wore thong underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back