Hi!

Hello! I've been following this thread since I applied for a job at Target and it's been so helpful to me every step of the way. IDK why it's taken me so long to sign up! From what I've read here and on the Reddit forums I feel like I hit the jackpot in terms of the management team however I also might panic if the SD leaves because I think she's the driving force behind the store positivity. Brand reps have come in and told me that the store I'm at has always been amazing and then they serve up the tea on other stores in the area lol

I've worked in retail all the way up to an Assistant Manager level (not at Target) but am happy to stay where I am as a beauty consultant team member. Since the COVD-19 I've helped out in other areas but am 100% I belong in beauty lol no desire to work my way up to management here (not because they're not great, but because I'm older now and kind of just like hanging out and interacting with customers).

Anyway THANK YOU ALL for all of your insight and experiences and hopefully as I'm at my store longer I can share some as well.

original.gif

Welcome-Aboard-Devid-Tennant-On-Doctor-Who.gif

Back